Nutella/Banana Wontons - (w/Pic) - 60 calories Ea.

Options

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Looks great, thanks!

I added a chocolate peanut butter version to recipes so others can use to add it to their food guide;

“Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Wontons - 2 WW Points” (101 calories, 1g fiber, 5g fat)

Now I just need to find won-ton papers. I assume they are dry so I’ll look in the international isle of Loblaws.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Looks great, thanks!

I added a chocolate peanut butter version to recipes so others can use to add it to their food guide;

“Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Wontons - 2 WW Points” (101 calories, 1g fiber, 5g fat)

Now I just need to find won-ton papers. I assume they are dry so I’ll look in the international isle of Loblaws.
    Should be in the refrigerated section, actually. They come in double packs and Loblaws will have them for sure! enjoy :bigsmile:
  • healthyme2be
    Options
    Bump. Looks yummy!
  • megteg
    megteg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    These sound great! I can't wait to try them. I bet they'd also be a hit for a party appetizer-dessert too..
  • aschr690
    aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yum. I will be trying this. I have such a bad sweet tooth!
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    BUMP!!! :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    OMG heaven in your gob and I don't even know what wonton wraps are..... Drool drool
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish! And Nutella is a little slice of heaven :-)
  • Deebo958
    Options
    I have never bought Nutella or Wontons before...but am now! Looks so good, and I can't wait to try! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    OMG those look AMAZING!!! Thanks for the recipe
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Bumpity Bump!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I made two last night and instead of bananas, I used peanut butter. OOOOOOOOH Mah GAH! :love:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I made these this past Saturday---verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry yummy. :smile:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    If I make these there will then be an open jar of Nutella in my house....currently, this sounds like a positive, but I'm pretty sure that's not the voice of reason speaking to me!

These sound great, though!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Looks and sounds yummy to me. Consider it Bumped!!! Definitely on the must try list!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This definately sounds delicious! I have had some nutella in my cupboard for a month and haven't been able to think up anything creative to use it for except on toast. Besides this idea, what do you guys use nutella in?

Shannon
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    This definately sounds delicious! I have had some nutella in my cupboard for a month and haven't been able to think up anything creative to use it for except on toast. Besides this idea, what do you guys use nutella in?

Shannon
    Sadly, a spoon!
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    BUMP
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    These look sooooo AMAZING!! Not to mention I LOVE nutella AND bananas! I am definately going to have to try these sometime soon!