Nutella/Banana Wontons - (w/Pic) - 60 calories Ea.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
If you are anything like me, you have to have something sweet at the end of the day. It doesn't take much to satisfy my sweet tooth, but it always has to be a bite of heaven to end the evening.

I made these last night, and let me tell you...a bite of heaven doesn't even describe the awesomeness. nom. One of these suckers was plenty to make me happy, but I had two because I made two and I couldn't allow the lonely little wonton to sit there uneaten, so I ate it.

Warning - Only make as many as you want to eat. Otherwise, if you make more...you will eat more. You have been warned.

1 wonton wrapper - 20 calories
1 teaspoon Nutella - 33 calories
1 slice banana - 7 calories (I am guessing, but it can't be more lol)

1 Nutella/Banana Wonton - 60 calories & a smile

You will need:

Wonton Wrappers
Nutella
Sliced Bananas
1 Egg, beaten
PAM Spray

Directions:

* Place Wonton wrapper on a flat surface
* Add one teaspoon of heaven, I mean Nutella in the middle
* Lick spoon (don't act like you are not going to lick the spoon
* Place the banana slice on top

s218205729.jpg

* Dip finger in beaten eggs and glaze the edges of the wonton
* bring all for corners to the middle and press all sides to make it look like...I don't know, make it look like something

s218205730.jpg

* Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet and place wontons on sheet
* Spray the top of the wontons just a little so that they crisp up when they cook
* Place in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the wonton is brown and crispy looking
* Remove Wontons and cry a little out of happiness

s218205731.jpg

Enjoy!

s218205732.jpg

:heart:

Replies

• just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    If you are anything like me, you have to have something sweet at the end of the day. It doesn't take much to satisfy my sweet tooth, but it always has to be a bite of heaven to end the evening.

I made these last night, and let me tell you...a bite of heaven doesn't even describe the awesomeness. nom. One of these suckers was plenty to make me happy, but I had two because I made two and I couldn't allow the lonely little wonton to sit there uneaten, so I ate it.

Warning - Only make as many as you want to eat. Otherwise, if you make more...you will eat more. You have been warned.

1 wonton wrapper - 20 calories
    1 teaspoon Nutella - 33 calories
    1 slice banana - 7 calories (I am guessing, but it can't be more lol)

1 Nutella/Banana Wonton - 60 calories & a smile

You will need:

Wonton Wrappers
    Nutella
    Sliced Bananas
    1 Egg, beaten
    PAM Spray

Directions:

* Place Wonton wrapper on a flat surface
    * Add one teaspoon of heaven, I mean Nutella in the middle
    * Lick spoon (don't act like you are not going to lick the spoon
    * Place the banana slice on top

s218205729.jpg

* Dip finger in beaten eggs and glaze the edges of the wonton
    * bring all for corners to the middle and press all sides to make it look like...I don't know, make it look like something

s218205730.jpg

* Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet and place wontons on sheet
    * Spray the top of the wontons just a little so that they crisp up when they cook
    * Place in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the wonton is brown and crispy looking
    * Remove Wontons and cry a little out of happiness

s218205731.jpg

Enjoy!

s218205732.jpg

:heart:
    Good lord I may leave work early for that!!
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy!!!!!!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Your sweet recipes are going to be the death of me! lol! :flowerforyou: Keep 'em coming! :smooched:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Oh lina1131: You are my goddess of all that is good! I am going to go to the market and get all the necessary ingredients. I wanna cry a little out of happiness! Thank you for the recipe and the anticipated SMILE! :bigsmile:

Donna
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Bump. I think I'm in love. :love:
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    OMG that looks amazing :love: ....THANK YOU!!!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    bump

I think just a tad of peanut butter would be heaven, too! Not much, just enough to taste!
  • lina1131
    Options
    bump

I think just a tad of peanut butter would be heaven, too! Not much, just enough to taste!

The possibilities are endless! You can even shake a little powdered sugar on top of these suckers. I didn't because I didn't have enough time to think about it. They came out of the oven and I shoved two in my mouth before I could think about anything decorative. :laugh:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    wow that looks yummmy do you think of these recipes yourself or where do you get them from? if you don't mind me asking
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • iheartshae
    iheartshae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love Nutella! This is a must try!
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    Options
    Im excited I have everything at home right now to make this! I guess this can't be my breakfast though huh.:grumble:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Sounds so good!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures from my work computer! But, damn your description of the recipe makes me want me to leave work early!
  • lina1131
    Options
    wow that looks yummmy do you think of these recipes yourself or where do you get them from? if you don't mind me asking

Honestly, I just think of them myself. I want to lose weight and enjoy my food. There is no need to go without AND still lose weight. You can eat healthy, enjoy nice treats in small doses (a little goes a long way with these. 2 was more than enough) and be happy all at once! It's good to experiment in the kitchen! Some things are total wins and some are total fails. I have plenty of fails, I just only post the wins! :bigsmile:
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I'm looking for some sweet and healthy. I love just plain fruit but they don't quite satisfy the sweet tooth.
  • becomingsara
    Options
    You are a genius.
    I HAVE to make these ASAP.
    Thank you!!!!!
    ~ Sara
  • bsweettt
    Options
    bump!