My HCG Story

2»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    <snip> My biggest problem is keeping track of what is in what i eat, so this site is awesome. there is a smart phone app they have that i use daily.

anyone on any kind of diet needs to pay attention to what they eat, so i'm blessed to have found this.
    <snip>
    It's a great site, you'll enjoy your time here & meet some great folks as you track your progress.

Good Luck:drinker:
  • keffy
    keffy Posts: 13
    I have looked to buy HCG but it looks like there is so many different sites.... is there an "authentic" hcg or will any do??
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Just hearing the letter hCG still gives me nightmares.
    I was on it for one round, lost quite a bit but I wish I had
    never heard of it. The problem is when you're doing
    something you will always defend it.

But if it's working for you, noone can convince you otherwise. Good luck!
  • keffy, there are sites that sell the real hcg. Also a lot of folk have had great success with homeopathic.. I can tell you a couple places to be real and a good one to get the homeopathic brand at a decent price. just private message me. I do not want to do an ad here. I do not sell the stuff.
  • jlyn74
    jlyn74 Posts: 21
    I have looked to buy HCG but it looks like there is so many different sites.... is there an "authentic" hcg or will any do??

I ordered from powermaxnutrition...they were inexpensive. i figured i'd try with the less expensive drops & if they didn't work, i'd buy the expensive ones. but they've worked fine. :)
This discussion has been closed.