Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 1

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    How is everyones week going??? Good I hope!
    Good luck over the weekend & I'll see you all on Monday for our next check-in :smile:
    I will make a new post with the title: Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 2
    Got it? GOOD!!!!!!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I've done really well since TOM ended, keeping in my calories & not binging like a pregnant woman. :laugh: I'm most def looking forward to a loss next week.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I've been going good. down to 69.2 kgs now.. Weight is coming off like i thought it would but my clothes are getting bigger so I'm shrinking somewhere haha
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF WEEK 1 FOR ALL THE SEXY LADIES WHO CHECKED IN!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

WEEK1.jpg

Really like the chart thanks! Even more motivation!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    down a pound so far!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've had an extremely busy week....however I still went to the gym all but tonight. I figured with 6 inches of snow that fell on the ground today, my shoveling was workout enough! :laugh: I've been watching my sodium as much as possible this week & downing the water...hopefully it will fare well for me on the scale! :drinker:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My WI day is fridays so I am back down to 170.8! Woohoo Lost the weight I gained!! Lets start seeing some numbers going down people!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    My WI day is fridays so I am back down to 170.8! Woohoo Lost the weight I gained!! Lets start seeing some numbers going down people!
    I'll go ahead & put you on the chart :) Congrats on the loss!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on fridays too, so I will go ahead and post while I am thinking about it so I dont forget. I am at 213.8. yeah it is moving in the right direction
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I weigh in on fridays too, so I will go ahead and post while I am thinking about it so I dont forget. I am at 213.8. yeah it is moving in the right direction
    :flowerforyou: Gotcha!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, my week was going well....I was back at 119 pounds on Thursday morning but went out for a meal in the evening and the scales read 122 on Friday morning but it was my Birthday and I had a celebration lunch and was out again for a celebration meal in the evening so the scales this morning were up to 123 pounds :sad: and today I have eaten all the candy and cookies that i was given and sooo going to give away lol..... and its not even Christmas yet!!! think i may have overdone the celebrations somewhat lol
  • skinnyack
    Options
    bump! forgot to WI last week. :embarassed: (no change anyways)
  • Dom82
    Options
    Weighing in at 69.2 kgs for this week :) (152 lbs) i seem to be doing the pound a week thing haha
  • Ding724
    Options
    WEIGH-IN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start a new post tomorrow with the new week number in the title (2)
    Please weigh in there tomorrow to be added/updated on the chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see everyone's progress :smile:
  • Dom82
    Options
    WEIGH-IN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start a new post tomorrow with the new week number in the title (2)
    Please weigh in there tomorrow to be added/updated on the chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see everyone's progress :smile:

hehe ok will weigh in again tomorrow I'm a day ahead so gives me an extra day i suppose :)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I was doing so well until I decided to have FUN this weekend...lol! We will see how tomorrow's weigh in goes...it probably won't be until the evening, is that okay? I won't be able to get to a digital scale until around 5:30.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Put on a bit of weight this week due to various Christmas do's... But I can finally start exercising again as I've successfully recovered from surgery! Can't wait to go to the gym at lunchtime!

Unfortunately I won't be able to check in next week as I'm off to celebrate Christmas with my family but I'll see you all the week after!

Best of luck for today's weigh-ins and Merry Christmas!!

SW: 78.2kg
    CW: 78.6kg
  • Ding724
    Options
    GO TO THE NEW WEEK LINK TO WEIGH-IN FOR WEEK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/142406-sexy-valentines-day-ladies-2011-week-2

Thanks, you sexy ladies :love:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I was 120.5 pounds this morning :happy: but have made a few bad food choices since Ooohps!!!
  • Ding724
    Options
    GO TO THE NEW WEEK LINK TO WEIGH-IN FOR WEEK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/142406-sexy-valentines-day-ladies-2011-week-2

Thanks, you sexy ladies :love: