I'm just a few pounds past halfway...hope to reach goal by end of next summer
First pic was summer 2009.....second was last week
kj2009.jpg
kj2010.jpg

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    wow you look so much younger! Such an inspiration.
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!!
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look fantastic! Can I ask what inspired you to start losing weight?
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You look so good! And what a great accomplishment already!
  • jaqthack
    jaqthack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Don't give up you are beautiful!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your amazing weightloss!!!! You look great, keep up the great work!!!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Spectacular! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, keep up the awesome job. Yo look great and I am sure you feel 100% better.
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for sharing with us! You are an inspiration:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You are beautiful! Your arms look a third the size they did in the before picture. Keep going!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kayjay7171
    kayjay7171 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My inspiration was just the fact that I want to live instead of just exist. Didn't really have an ah-ha moment although I wish I had one of those years ago before letting myself get that way. Honestly my before pictures discust me but I'm glad I have them as inspiration to never go back there.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    oh my gosh! you must feel so great! you look AWESOME!! what an inspiration!!
  • iampam654
    Options
    wow, that is incredible. I'm so happy for you
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! You added YEARS to your life! I am glad you chose to live!!!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    OMG! You ROCK! Keep up all the hard work, can't wait to see the next picture.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing. Good for you.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Honestly my before pictures discust me but I'm glad I have them as inspiration to never go back there.
    Right?

From a personal stand-point, it's very difficult to imagine that I'd ever let myself get to the point that I did, and looking at my photos I'm like "... Ew." I even let my stomach all of the way out when I took my photos, as opposed to sucking it in which I kinda did without even thinking about it. Now-a-days I look at myself and I'm like "All right, well, let the whole thing out ..." When I do, though, it doesn't budge :) I only wish I had more photos of myself as a fatty so that I could put them up as a reminder.

Anyway, congratulations on your decision to live a healthy lifestyle and make a positive change for yourself. That's great, and very inspiring.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    wonderfull
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!