165 down...halfway to goal

Options

Replies

• ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! I look forward to see picture of myself after losing that much weight! You are a true inspiration for me! Keep up the good work! You must feel great inside and out!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    you're incredible!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an amazing beautiful lady, keep on going you'll get there.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    AMAZING! You are looking very difference from that first picture! WOW! Keep up the good work! :) Truly inspiring!
  • JediMom
    Options
    ok i'm trying to think of adjectives other than amazing, inspiring, etc. but truly, you are such an inspiration. you look soooooo awesome! unfrickin'believable! you ROCK!!
    take care
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
    You look amazing, and younger. Keep up the good work.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow!! you are amazing!
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You've worked hard to get where you are. You look so much younger too!!
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Awesome Kay! Just amazing girl!
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    You go girl! That's awesome!
    My inspiration was just the fact that I want to live instead of just exist.

Amen to that! I totally hear ya! Me too.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have accomplished so much. Keep up the great work.

I know what you mean about pictures... I hope to one day have a picture taken and not cringe when I see what the world sees when they look at me!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is truly inspirational.
  • MommyGrace
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!! You look 10 years younger and I bet you feel that way too!!! Great job!!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Holy mother of God! You have made a transformation that has left me wordless!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow, what you have accomplished so far is remarkable. You are going to do this!!!... We are all behind you supporting you!! Can't wait to see the next picture!... You have changed so much already, I am so happy for your accomplishment and proud of you, what an outstanding job!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Depplover28
    Options
    You look amazing! You are an absolute inspiration.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    WOW!! FANTASTIC JOB!!
  • IceFaith
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! What are some of the things that you wanted to be able to do before that you could not and now you can?

With my own weight loss, it is so much easier just plain moving, getting up out of a chair, walking, keeping up w/ my bf and friends...and breathing...breathing is so much better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!