Mothers who throw tantrums?

Options
So we got good advice on kids throwing tantrums I want good advice on mothers who throw tantrums. She lives in my house, meaner than a snake, and out weighs me by 40lbs (plus that whole stepdad in your face for disrespecting your mother thing-which btw HAS NEVER HAPPENED..cough*) Points for creative answers...cuz shes not gonna leave....so time to figure out torture techniques (yes i am kidding, she is only 66 and has her wits about here, mostly)

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Take away her tv time.
  • ink_b1tch
    ink_b1tch Posts: 101
    Options
    Take away her tv time.
    I cant she has overtaken mine~
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I'm appalled at your attitude toward your mother. She gave you life! She endured your tantrums as a child. I say turn about is fair play here. You should be ashamed of yourself!
  • ink_b1tch
    Options
    I'm appalled at your attitude toward your mother. She gave you life! She endured your tantrums as a child. I say turn about is fair play here. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Hey sis..bite me...suck me...we both know the truth...she has ALWAYS outdone our tantrums
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    So we got good advice on kids throwing tantrums I want good advice on mothers who throw tantrums. She lives in my house, meaner than a snake, and out weighs me by 40lbs (plus that whole stepdad in your face for disrespecting your mother thing-which btw HAS NEVER HAPPENED..cough*) Points for creative answers...cuz shes not gonna leave....so time to figure out torture techniques (yes i am kidding, she is only 66 and has her wits about here, mostly)

Leave out a bunch of sugar free snacks in one room, then lock yourself in another. She'll be occupied for hours.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

Leave out a bunch of sugar free snacks in one room, then lock yourself in another. She'll be occupied for hours.

Nah, fat free gummy bears.

That'll teach her.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lil8a1fkv91qau6v1o1_500.gif
  • ink_b1tch
    Options

she keeps all the sugar locked up in her room so she gains 40 lbs cuz she eats all night long while playing her phone games why the whole family sleeps so she can get 2 hours of sleep and be a......beep in the morning
  • k8blujay2
    Options

Nah, fat free gummy bears

That'll teach her.

And the cheap ones... from like Aldi or something.
  • ink_b1tch
    Options
    tumblr_lil8a1fkv91qau6v1o1_500.gif

u missed the part of her out weighing me and being meaner...need a better one!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

LOL, this sounds like exactly how my MIL would try to guilt trip my husband, but that woman is NEVER living with us. I'm sorry but I've seen how she shreds my husbands emotions and I won't have her in my home doing that to him.

However, since your mom (and step dad, yikes) are already there, all I can say is, GOOD LUCK!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Give her NyQuil 4 times a day.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

That'll teach her.

You know what they say, you reap what you sow...
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    Slip a rufie in a drink and drop her off at some unknown bus depot?
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

3 is the recommended daily allowance... We aren't trying to get her to sleep forever...
  • ink_b1tch
    Options

I would like to...however she wont even take an aspirn for a headache...sigh
  • ink_b1tch
    Options

3 is the recommended daily allowance... We aren't trying to get her to sleep forever...

NO NEVER..*cough*
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ....You are an adult. Move out????????? :laugh:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

That'll teach her.

Please, PLEASE do this and post the video to youtube (tastefully edited of course)!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Slip some eye drops in her coffee...ought to keep her busy for a while.