2»

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I loved
    Believe it Be it by ali vincent
    the biggest loser 30 day jump start

I too like to read books from people that have lost the weight I also read and ebook lately called from Breadsticks to Lipstick by samantha Schobel she lost 150lbs in less then a yr
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    We are getting a pretty good list together!!!!

My fav was
    Keep It Simple Series...Weight loss
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I"m looking for new books to read too :) - Always reading- i'm interessted in so many areas- but i read mostly about health/weight loss/fitness - etc..

A few days ago a Dr. at my gym recommended a book called
    A course in weightloss- 21 spiritual lessons for surrendering your weight forever- by Marianne Williamson- i'm interessted in reading it- placed a hold in the library- will have to wait for a long time :( .. but still better than paying $ 30 at Barnes & N.

Another one i have seen today at Barnes & N. - Diet & Drama Feed your body, Love your body, Move your body
    it seems to be a nice/fun book to read with a lot of photos and infos.. - placed it on hold as well ..

30 day method - the weight loss kick start that makes perfection possible- by Tracy Anderson ..

I have read so many books can't even remember them all but will try a few for now

100 weight loss tips that really work -

100 days of weight loss- the secret of beeing succesfull on any diet plan

Mind over body- the key to lasting weighloss is all in your head

that's all i can remember at the moment.. - please keep listing books - i love to see what others have read-and what is suggested :)