valentine's day gift idea.. thoughts?!

2»

Replies

• OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Afew years back, my wife had a friend come over and take pictures. She had a wide array of lingerie. She posed in the back yard, on my pool table, in the bedroom. About 50 shots. She then put them in an album and gave it to me for my birthday.

It was the best present I ever received and it is in my night stand. I pull it out and look at it often.

I suggest that as a Valentine's gift.

I pull the ALBUM out and look at it often.

LOL! :laugh: :bigsmile: :huh:
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    He'll love it! But....what if you two call it quits? Not to be a Debbie Downer, but when it comes to pictures those sorts of things should always be thought of. Maybe skip the pics & give him a live show? LOL!

My thoughts exactly..... make sure if you do it and give them to him, its something you won't mind his buddy's seeing when you guys have a big fight or heaven for bid ever call it quits.... guys can be as mean as women can!!!!
    My niece and her boyfriend took some "fun" pictures with his cell phone for him to have, had a big fight 2 wks ago.... yep her Nude pictures got smeared on the internet and texted to his buddies.... She is Mortified!!!!! and full of regret!! :cry:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    I think it depends what your boyf is into - I know mine would rather have the real-live thing (and the cash in his pocket) because he's just told me he would! (bless him, he's a participator, not a viewer). :laugh:
  • Another idea if the photo shoot doesn't work out...

Look for a pole dance studio in your area. A lot of them offer specialty classes that teach you strip teases and lap dances. Look for reviews and make sure it's legit, but usually these are all-female classes, very supportive, clothes-on (you strip layers in class!) and super fun. Then you can give your boy a sexy dance for Valentine's day. :)

(I'd suggest a pole dance for V-Day, but let's face it, most people don't have a pole around. But if you're interested, pole dance classes are great for upper body and core strength and, yep, your guy would love it. If you happen to be in the Northern Virginia area, www.divafitonline.com is a great place to start.)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    AWESOME!

Wish we could see them. I'm sure they'll be beautiful :)

Charmagne
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    He'll love it! But....what if you two call it quits? Not to be a Debbie Downer, but when it comes to pictures those sorts of things should always be thought of. Maybe skip the pics & give him a live show? LOL!

My thoughts exactly..... make sure if you do it and give them to him, its something you won't mind his buddy's seeing when you guys have a big fight or heaven for bid ever call it quits.... guys can be as mean as women can!!!!
    My niece and her boyfriend took some "fun" pictures with his cell phone for him to have, had a big fight 2 wks ago.... yep her Nude pictures got smeared on the internet and texted to his buddies.... She is Mortified!!!!! and full of regret!! :cry:

let it be known, these will not be nude! and plus, he wouldnt do that sorta thing. and if he did, they will be pics i wouldnt mind people seeing.
  • Lil_Leah
    AWESOME!

Charmagne

perhaps i'll post a few on here once they're done. :blushing:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    AWESOME!

Charmagne

I agree. Hope they all turn out well. Look through the album with him. You'll see what he sees.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Valentines Day? I thought only Wal-mart pushed the season ahead this far! Christmas first, please!:tongue:
  • Lil_Leah
    ooook! photoshoot was last night and it was a blast! apparently the pics will be done and ready by friday, so this will definitely be a christmas present. i cant wait to show you guys (some of) the pictures! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.