Bras for bigger girls ok...bigger boobs :)

Options

Replies

• Mindochka
    Mindochka Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Run in these. Play basketball in these. Insanity in these. T25 in these. They work REALLY well for me. Oh, and I am a 38F. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

http://www.lanebryant.com/apparel/plus-size-active/21288c20233/index.cat
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    panache and shock absorber.

there no reason to wear 3 bras tell your trainer to take the time machine to 2014.

I'm ebetween a 34/36 H/HH and i do just fine with 1 bra from panache or shock absorber. both are excellent for high impact activities
  • taramaclaren
    taramaclaren Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The Tata Tamer from Lululemon is the only way to go.

They are pricey, but holy geez do they work. I can't recommend them highly enough! You will never have to double-up again. In fact, I avoid workout shirts with the fake bra in them now because it just feels restrictive to have anything more than my Lulu bra on. It is seriously a miracle.
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Juno by moving comfort. I am breastfeeding and my boobs are way bigger than what I'm use to(38DD) and it keeps them in place.
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Maia and Juno. The Maia goes on like a regular bra, but the Juno goes over your head. Both are very supportive (34-DD).
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Three bras is a lot, I usually wear two but even that is annoying. I don't know, good luck though!
  • amessam8
    amessam8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort, http://www.movingcomfort.com/, I highly recommend, I used it for running and it has worked miracles for me.

I agree with this. I was going to make the suggestion as well. I have found that moving comfort sports bras are comfortable and keeps the girls in place while I jog, lift, punch whatever. I'm a 36 DDD or a 34 G and these bras work for me. They are a bit on the pricy side $50+, but well worth it.
  • FitFroglet
    FitFroglet Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I go down a cup size in my sports bras - most work by compression (literally by squishing your boobs to your chest) and being too big will stop them from working altogether. So whilst I wear an E/F cup the rest of the time, I go down to a DD for sports bras.
    This is my particular favourite bra:
    http://www.panache-lingerie.com/en/products/details/panache-sport/sports-bra/a/white
    This one is good because the racer back option is high enough up my back that I can fasten it myself which is always a bonus!
    I also rate shock absorber - they come in decent sizes and are effective.
  • heirloomtomato
    heirloomtomato Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Title 9 has a bunch of sizes, suggests what styles you need based on size and then rates them for amount of bounce. I have had a lot of success in the past with them.

However, I also hate back closure.

I just bought my second VS Knockout. I love the double front closure. I run miles in it with full DDs without any issue.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm an E cup and always buy Shock Absorber or Panache sports bras. A ton of support!!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Google or search on youtube how to properly measure yourself for a bra....... they do it wrong at the stores.

I did it myself and found out I am an F,, was wearin a DD,,, once I got the right size my boobs dont bounce as much in the sports bra I bought in the correct size. I still have to wear 2 to not bounce at all but the sports bra works alone for not so bouncy excercises! Yes it still gets wet when I sweat but it is much more comfy and works much better than the smaller/incorrect cup size ones!!

I got a really good one from lanebryant,, but there are some good ones online too
  • AlyssamR6712
    AlyssamR6712 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I use the Victoria secret sports bras, i had the same issue then Vicky's came out with the new sport bra line and they work amazing!!
  • TatianaMacKenzie
    TatianaMacKenzie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Go to a good bra speciality store and get properly fitted. This is super important. In Ottawa: BraChic.
    It is amazing how most women wear the wrong size. At BraChic, I bought not only regular (very pretty) bras that FIT me because they were the right size, but also a work out bra (sorry... tag is worn and I cannot remember the maker) which is NOT uni-boob and is great for workouts.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Panache. Panache. Panache.
    Cannot recommend enough. I take my 38H's to work out with me every morning. Panache watches them while I do my thing. Support, comfort, moisture wicking, and even.....drum roll.....separation!
    Run, don't walk, to find panache. And once you get one, you can run. And run. And run.
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Panache. Panache. Panache.
    Cannot recommend enough. I take my 38H's to work out with me every morning. Panache watches them while I do my thing. Support, comfort, moisture wicking, and even.....drum roll.....separation!
    Run, don't walk, to find panache. And once you get one, you can run. And run. And run.

This ^
    Panache is the best thing that's ever happened to me, seriously.
  • ghartleroad1
    ghartleroad1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Highly recommend Title Nine products. For me the "7 Wonders" bra was absolute perfection in stability, looks, and comfort. Their free online chat consultants are the best and their products are ranks by strength, size, closure, etc.
  • vickiem74
    vickiem74 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant has a fantastic sports bra. it does have underwire and can criss cross in the back and is strap adjustable as well as around! It ran $54 in Central Illinois! Mine is a 38 F and keeps me as still as possible!
  • BringingSherriBack
    Options
    I like the Glamorise Double Layer Wirefree Sports Bras. They seem to minimize bounce better than any other ones I have tried. I'm a 38DD also and use them for kickboxing and they work great.
  • SarErb
    SarErb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been measured at 36 DDD - but that was just for regular bras, and there was WAAAAAY too much play in there, so I compromised with a 38 DD for my REGULAR bras. They told me if I went down in cup size I had to go up in band. Eh...crap dunno if she knew what she was talking about...it was a Lane Bryant gal.

So I'm thinking if I'm 38DD regular bra, maybe I should do 36DD in a sports bra. Or do you think there'd still be too much play. I'm looking at that Glamourize bra. It has the back closure I need and looks like there's enough to tuck it all in. :)

http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique-plus-size-sexy-bras-intimate-apparel/bras/sports-bras/sport-by-cacique-molded-underwire-sport-bra/4043c4044c775p190488/index.pro

This gal is my best friend! Lane Bryant is hit or miss with their sales ladies, but if you can figure out what size you are order online - best bra's I've ever owned. Make sure you wait for the bogo sales, or sign up for email notices because dropping one $60 bra down to two at $30 each isn't so heart breaking. I ordered this one in a 38G, and I can, jump, or just wear it all day under clothes and I'm fine, I don't feel restricted or having trouble taking super deep breaths. I have another one of their sport bras without underwires and it's fine for low impact. I was worried about the underwires at first, but you don't even notice them. And if you're a shorty, too, the wires don't poke you in the arm pit. They have another one in the same design with all of their sizes, better color choices.
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    No pictures on this thread.