The Strain on FX

2»

Replies

• TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    you folks almost have me convinced to give it another go; I did just watch The Machine on youtube of all places - top of the B list movies for me to date next to Equilibrium
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    herm- new weird sci-fi type show to watch.. sign me up!!!

I've been marathoning my way through Fringe- weird- and very odd ball House cross with X Files. Kind of liking the over acting and weird cases.

Shrug- I have no shame- I'll watch anything as long as it isn't Hitchcock style scary- that stuff has to be on a case by case basis. Like it but I have paranoia issues.

Weird is fine though.

I was a total Fringe-head when it aired... one of my top 5 sci-fi shows ever.
    :flowerforyou:

I love that there are almost 25 espiodes a season- I do a lot of sewing on my couch- and it's imperative to have a show i can watch endlessly - Fringe is meeting my needs perfectly. I'll wait for this to wind up on netflix so I can roll through it. (hopefully)

You watch Hemlock Grove?? I watched the entire first season- so effing weird- I see where they are going- but they are taking their sweet time. interested to see what happens in season 2.
  • fitandfortyish
    fitandfortyish Posts: 194 Member
    I'm watching this show too, so far very true to the books--despite that, it's still intense. Loving both Corey Stoll and Kevin Durand

edit: typo
  • fitandfortyish
    fitandfortyish Posts: 194 Member
    herm- new weird sci-fi type show to watch.. sign me up!!!

I've been marathoning my way through Fringe- weird- and very odd ball House cross with X Files. Kind of liking the over acting and weird cases.

Shrug- I have no shame- I'll watch anything as long as it isn't Hitchcock style scary- that stuff has to be on a case by case basis. Like it but I have paranoia issues.

Weird is fine though.

I was a total Fringe-head when it aired... one of my top 5 sci-fi shows ever.
    :flowerforyou:

I love that there are almost 25 espiodes a season- I do a lot of sewing on my couch- and it's imperative to have a show i can watch endlessly - Fringe is meeting my needs perfectly. I'll wait for this to wind up on netflix so I can roll through it. (hopefully)

You watch Hemlock Grove?? I watched the entire first season- so effing weird- I see where they are going- but they are taking their sweet time. interested to see what happens in season 2.

Tried Hemlock Grove but when my teenaged daughter got hooked I figured I was out of the demographic :laugh: