90 lbs. gone...progress pics!

Options

Replies

• melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    90lbs in less than a year? AMAZING.
    You look great, what an inspiration.

I agree! Absolutely Amazing! You really are an inspiration! You look fabulous and you are so sweet!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I bet you are feeling great too! :flowerforyou:
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • NickyJones
    NickyJones Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You look like a different person!
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Way to Go!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    AH-MA-ZING! So inspiring to see your progress!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! Congratulations on looking so fabulous!
  • cubanchili
    cubanchili Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic!!! Awesome job! Keep up the good work!!
  • LADYT74
    Options
    hello,
    I am new I saw your progess pics.. I pray:smile: I can lose 50lbs. I hope myfitnesspal works:smile:
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    You better believe it!

You look awesome!

:-)
  • psdh
    psdh Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow Thanks for posting the pics! I am new here and they are an inspiration to me! I am 58 and hypothyroid, and have been trying on my own with no success. Hopefully this site will be what I need to help me see what I need to do give me the support to do it!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! What an AMAZING accomplishment in less than a year!!! It doesn't look like you need to lose another 50 pounds...just saying! :flowerforyou:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    cleaneatingoperac

The only things specific is I log absolutely everything I eat...which means when I want a piece of candy I really look HARD at how many calories are in it before I choose to eat it. I try VERY VERY hard to stay within my calories. I went the first 6 months without ever going over and still do very rarely. I also started going to the gym when my loss slowed down. I was swimming in the summer. I eat very little fast food whereas I used to eat lunch out 5 days a week and breakfast probably 3-4. I try to have lots of fruits and vegetables. My diary is open to friends...although today was a weird day!

Thanks to all for your comments and encouragement! It has been hard...though not as hard as I had thought it would be and if I can do it at 56 years old I am pretty sure any one can!

Deb

wow...you are definitely my inspiration...at 54 it does not become any easier the older i get...thanks so much for sharing ! the way you are working it will not be long till you are at your goal
    karen
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It's so inspiring to see these kind of success stories. Makes me feel so motivated! Keep up the great work =]
  • stewster123
    Options
    Keep up the excellent work! That is so impressive! :):):)
  • CHeMoTaCTiC
    CHeMoTaCTiC Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Amazing. Great work. Like you I have counted every single calorie that enters my body for the past 4 months and I lost 30 pounds in 3 months. (seems paltry compared to your feat!) By being so diligent you can really measure the trade-offs in what you eat and it helps you make healthier decisions. That and regular exercise and I agree: any one can do it!
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration for me. I've been doing MFP for 6 weeks. I love it. Congrats, Congrats!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What an acheivemnet, well done you. You look amazing x
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    WOW!! AMAZING! INSPIRATIONAL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!