90 lbs. gone...progress pics!

Options

Replies

• bethsherbahn
    Options
    Okay i just have a few things tio say i will start by OMG your amazing and i know i tell you that alot but i just had to say it again lol .Your doing such a good job we r very proud of you i showed the kids these pics and Tianna was wow grandma looks awesome!!!! Lil wayne was like Man Grandmas doing great and then Jeffery was like wow Grandmas HOT lol!!!! Your son was wow i knew it was alot but wow the pics show just how hard shes working!!!! So just remember if they dont say anything they are very proud and happy for you!!!! We love you!!!!!!
  • KittyCathy
    KittyCathy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!! Good luck with losing the rest and keep it up!! :drinker:
  • seananc
    Options
    You Rock!!!! keep it up!
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You DO look fabulous and I am SOOOO PROUD of you! I don't know if I could have kept at this without you Mom. You've left me in the dust lol, but I am so glad we are doing this together and you motivate me constantly. I love you!!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Awesome! Great motivation for me! Thanks for sharing
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Vanillasugar..dear daughter:heart: I may have "left you in the dust" but I have no doubt you will catch up AND just remember I would not have know about this site or started this without YOU! You are the one that found the site then encouraged, motivated, pushed me to get going. And I love that we are doing this together to keep us both healthy and living longer.
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I know I can always count on you to make me feel good! You notice what I am doing more than most anyone. Tell Wayne and the kids thanks for the compliments. Sorry I didn't get you for the gym this morning...I will know better from now on. Love you guys!
  • MrsRios
    Options
    Wow!! You're a HOT Momma! Congrats on your weight loss!! you motivate many of us to keep going and reach our goals!!! Thanx for posting:wink:
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great Job! you look awesome!
  • sunflower0022
    sunflower0022 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look amazing!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    :-) wAHOO!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    awesome
    you look great
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! How in the world did you lose 90 pounds in less than a year? I would so love for that to happen for me!!!!!!
  • OneFitLady
    OneFitLady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look FAB-U-LOUS! Congratulations!!!
  • cts62
    cts62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    super awesome, I'm very happy for you!
  • lstrachan
    lstrachan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal :flowerforyou:
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!