reached my goal (pics included)

Options
13»

Replies

• VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:

I love pilates for helping with the tummy pooch and toning. This is my favorite one...just a suggestion!
    http://www.amazon.com/Rael-Pilates-System-17-Isacowitz/dp/B00061Q9JO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292388762&sr=8-2

Amy ♥
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I think you look spectacular!

L.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    You are an inspiration and you look terrific!
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing dear!

The only things I would maybe recommend is keeping up with cardio and some upper body weight training if you wanna work off the extra fat and tone up your arms. But no matter what, you look amazing!!!
  • kngwater
    Options
    Great job! Do P90x, or any plyometric training and you will tone up just fine
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Holy crap- You look fantastic!:flowerforyou: I guess it depends on what you want to do with your body? Do you want to just be healthy? Do you want to pursue a sport? Do you want to dance the night away? That would determine your next step in maintenance or in losing more weight or in toning.
  • amstein18
    Options
    Holy crap- You look fantastic!:flowerforyou: I guess it depends on what you want to do with your body? Do you want to just be healthy? Do you want to pursue a sport? Do you want to dance the night away? That would determine your next step in maintenance or in losing more weight or in toning.

i want to turn heads at the beach :laugh:
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!