So sweet, thanks for posting.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    comm-0-inbluedresses.gif
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    [in a high pitched squeeling voice] OMG! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PUPPY!!!!!!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    That puppy pic is soooo freaking cute! What a good boy.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Best . Doggy. Ever!!!!!!

Thank you!!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Omg I :heart: you both.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    CUUUUTE dog.

Also...WTF is wrong with me, I was waiting for the horrible sad part where Boomer needs surgery on his tail for some reason and so glad that didn't come...hehehe
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Cutie pie
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    Adorable! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to beg my husband for a puppy. He says no to me but probably can't say no to her!

From an unknown male comedian:

"My wife said to me, "I want a cat" but I said "no cat!" so we compromised and we got a cat." :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    Boomer is adorable- thank you for rescuing him!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Best post I've read today - so freaking adorable!!!!
  • Raycin1019
    Options
    I just had to put my dog to sleep on Sunday. It was horrible. I had to wait two hours for the vet to show up and i tried to make that two hours the best two hours my dog ever had. I cried for an hour after it was done and then i went and dug a grave under his favorite tree to bury him. I have't been back to the grave yet, not sure i can take it.

Reading your post really got to me. I had said i will never get another dog because they are here such a short time and it is so hard when they pass on. After seeing your post, i am reconsidering this decision.

Thank you for your post. I hope you and Boomer have a very long and happy life together.
  • LesliemarieAZ
    LesliemarieAZ Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    CUUUUTE dog.

Also...WTF is wrong with me, I was waiting for the horrible sad part where Boomer needs surgery on his tail for some reason and so glad that didn't come...hehehe

So was I!!! :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I just had to put my dog to sleep on Sunday. It was horrible. I had to wait two hours for the vet to show up and i tried to make that two hours the best two hours my dog ever had. I cried for an hour after it was done and then i went and dug a grave under his favorite tree to bury him. I have't been back to the grave yet, not sure i can take it.

Reading your post really got to me. I had said i will never get another dog because they are here such a short time and it is so hard when they pass on. After seeing your post, i am reconsidering this decision.

Thank you for your post. I hope you and Boomer have a very long and happy life together.

You should read this. http://www.petalot.com/2010/12/why-pets-die-before-humans/ I'm sorry you lost your dog. I still cry over my first dog that died 10 years ago. Losing her meant it was time for me to save another. :heart:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    comm-0-inbluedresses.gif

This.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Gah, this is insanely adorable!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options

f1i1eb.jpg
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I heart this post so hard!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    CUUUUTE dog.

So was I!!! :laugh:

So glad I am not the only one hahahaha