What do you like about your body?

Options
Instead of thinking about everything we hate about our bodies, I thought what we should talk about what we like instead. It is much more productive and there has to be something you like about yourself physically :)

Personally, I love my arms and legs. My legs are still big, but it's mostly muscle and even when I was at my highest weight, I still wore shorts. And even though my arms aren't super muscular (yet!), they aren't flabby which gives me hope that they will look amazing one day.

Your turn!

Replies

• Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My newly exposed collarbones && the fact that I only have one chin now :)
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    wow thats a hard question
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to notice my curves..my face looking thinner. :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I didn't even realize your collarbones were supposed to show until mine did. haha. after I started seeing mine, I started looking at everyone else and saw that you could see everyone's. one of the best things about losing weight!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options

This.
    And my booty... I've always liked my booty, no matter what my size is...
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    I like my right pinky toe
  • aigéan
    Options
    My hair and eyes! :)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    that its shrinking and my legs are now in great shape
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    After doing Chalean Extreme I am really starting to like the shape of my shoulders. If I keep up with this I will have some sexy shoulders.....if that is possible....lol
  • Anna19911
    Options
    I like my face and my butt! :D
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    As much as this may receive some eyerolls, lol, I'm really at a place now where I love most things about my body. I mean that sincerely. It's an empowering transition for me. I have flaws, like anyone, but I have a very short list of things I don't like about myself and a very, very long list of what I like.

My top likes are my shape (which I never realized I have), my skin, my face, my hair.
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    What a great topic!!!
    I like my eyes, teeth, hair, skin for the most part, ears, nose... I like that when I gained all the weight, it was proportioned evenly...
    I agree on the collarbones... I miss mine, but when I do have them, they look good:)
    I am grateful that I am able to workout to lose the weight, and that I have all my arms and legs, etc... I am very blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    My legs!! Long and Muscular, My guns (now that I have them), My boobs (thanks for making my waist look smaller!!), my eyes (Bette Davis ain't got nothin on me) and my lips (kiss this Angelina...) :bigsmile:

Great topic!!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    As much as this may receive some eyerolls, lol, I'm really at a place now where I love most things about my body. I mean that sincerely. It's an empowering transition for me. I have flaws, like anyone, but I have a very short list of things I don't like about myself and a very, very long list of what I like.

My top likes are my shape (which I never realized I have), my skin, my face, my hair.

i love this! i can't wait to get to this point! and it definitely takes a lot to get to the point where you truly love your body.
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Good topic!! =)

I love my height, my hair - it's really thick. and my back. That sounds odd but it always looked good even when I was a little heavier. :)
  • Lorimichewicz
    Lorimichewicz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for picking a positive topic! :c) I like my ankles, feet and wrists, they stayed small even when I gained weight :c)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i love my legs. I've always had very slim legs. I'm 5'10 and I'm pretty much all leg.
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    ...im getting there...hoping to like a lot about my body one day...i guess my calves- they are crazy big but ppl always compliment them so i kinda like that...
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that (even when I was heavy) I have always had a wonderful "perfect" hourglass figure. Tiny waist, nice bust and butt curves! To this day, it looks even better and now when I stand naked in the mirror I see my toned legs, arms, and start of a 6-pack along with my hourglass body that I love :)
  • MaryBeth1989
    Options
    I like my eyes, my lips, and my upper back. Perhaps that's a weird combo?