I love that i'm only 4'11"
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My butt! It doesn't sag down anymore :laugh: :laugh:
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love my collar bones and the definition in my arms. I also love that I have hip bones and ribs that you can see! Also a flat tummy is a plus!
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    I like the fact, that my body carried and nurtured 4 beautiful children!! It amazes me how everything was created for such a purpose. I want to be healthy so, therefore, I'm thankful for each and every part. I just can't think of one feature that is "comely". It's sad to say, but I've never had a great self-image, so I can find fault in every part. It's to large, it's to small, I have freckles, and sensitive skin, you know... that kind of thing. So, help me, if I ever tell one of my daughters their fat, or say "when I was your age I weighed", I think I'll jump off a bridge::grumble: I look back on my teen years, and everyone telling me I was fat, and now, wish I weighed that. haha I wasn't fat. I just wasn't a size 2. Makes me so mad, now. I wish I hadn't believed what they said. Thanks for this thread. I'm going to look for the positive and not the negative when I think about my body.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I love that i'm only 4'11"

LOVE this!!! I'm from a very short family and what we lack in height we make up in attitude!!! :o)
  • lordofultima
    Options
    Pretty much everything but the love handles I love. hahah.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see I'm not alone with the whole collar bone thing! I seriously love it! And, not to sound TOO conceited, but I really do like my smile... lol! And let me just say why. After 5 strokes and watching my face droop horribly to one side, I'm so incredibly grateful that my muscles are back to normal and that my smile is nearly completely back to normal! So I'm SO happy that I can flash a toothy grin that isn't crooked anymore!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Something about this just hit my heart in the weirdest way and brought tears to my eyes. I so wanna give you a hug right now. You are a brave, strong, and beautiful person.

As for me, I want to ditto what someone said on the first page about eyelashes. I have half inch long really thick black lashes and have never worn mascara in my life...jealous? :tongue:
    Also, the fact that my butt has a line where my butt stops and my leg starts. 20 pounds ago they kinds blurred together. Squats FTW! And that I will be able to proudly wear a bikini this summer as my "mommy tummy" is finally gone. Planks FTW!:happy:
  • mrsrunnerchick
    Options
    I love that I have an hour glass figure and that I'm 5'9. :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    being 6'3 is kinda nice.... and at the sametime a curse. plus because of my large frame, my weight hides very well. When I started on my weight loss people were shocked to know I was over 480+ lbs. most guessed 350ish. I even was shocked I estimated myself I was 380-400. finding clothes for my height can be a hard. sitting in most cars, annoying. I won't even start with shoes. 14's-16's.

I also like my hair. my dad, mom, who are 50-60's and grandda, and grandma who are well into their 70's-80's on both sides of my family still get haircuts every other month or so. no going bald for me (^_^)
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like my shoulders and biceps. They are getting pretty defined now, and I think it looks great. Now, if my legs and butt would get some definition I would be thrilled.
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    booty.
  • playfortoday
    Options
    I like my shoulders and collarbones, they're looking really defined now :]
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    This is important to think about once in a while. Hating ourselves completely is no way to live!

I like my eyes and lips. I like my hair, and I also like my boobs. :bigsmile: It's true.
  • EmpressB
    EmpressB Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like my skin, I have nice legs, I think my fingers are very "pretty" and dainty looking lol, I like my face in general, I think I have a cute nose, nice pouty lips lol, good eyebrows, dimples, a nice smile, nice eyes I've been told altho sometimes I don't see that one myself, but heard it enough to say maybe it's true lol. I also like my breasts and although sometimes I can't be bothered with my hair and it's not how I want it, it has it's days where it looks pretty nice too.
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    Nothing except for the fact that it is getting smaller. Way too much work to go to get toned.:frown:
  • SafariLara
    Options
    I love my butt because even at my heaviest it still had a nice shape
    My shoulders and back
    My curves and newly found hourglass figure (who knew right)
    my hands because they seem petite even when im heavier
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I love my bottom (even though it's the size of Montana, that's a good thing in some circles lol). I have a nice shape, I like my curves. I love my legs, they are nice and muscular. And my eyes, pretty sexy if you ask me.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my legs, biceps and upper back muscles that seem to be coming in.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I have a nice bootie and smaller boobs (still big but not as big as before which I like)