Any Ladies who want to lose the butt

Options
I have seen few threads about women who were complaining that they lost their butt when they lost weight and wanted yo know what exercise they can do to make it big again.I am totally opposite because I want to havr smaller one.I carry weight on my bottm so when I gain weight, my butt gets bigger and my thighs.However I have been losing it and it feels better when I wear pants since it doeant fill them up like before. I still had butt at my lowest weight but it wasn't as big so I am not worried about it getting flat.So any women who prefer to have a small butt?

Replies

• misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    :noway:

opposite problem here...I'll swap with you :wink:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    But..... why? :cry:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

This
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I have seen few threads about women who were complaining that they lost their butt when they lost weight and wanted yo know what exercise they can do to make it big again.I am totally opposite because I want to havr smaller one.I carry weight on my bottm so when I gain weight, my butt gets bigger and my thighs.However I have been losing it and it feels better when I wear pants since it doeant fill them up like before. I still had butt at my lowest weight but it wasn't as big so I am not worried about it getting flat.So any women who prefer to have a small butt?

No!! Am working on getting my squat butt. Want it bigger. Fuller. Rounder. Look into ~ "Strong Curves: A Woman's Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body" by by Bret Contreras. Here's his link to the 30 day butt challenge: http://bretcontreras.com/the-30-day-ultimate-better-butt-challenge/ ... If you do it correctly, you will feel as sore as you did, post leg day. But your butt will thank you for it. :smile:

javr50.jpg
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Nope. Love my big Squat booty I'm building. If it's fat in the booty, you're going to just have to lose weight slowly and hope genetics will gift you butt fat loss. Can't spot reduce fat.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options

This. Why would you ever want to take away your curves?!? Takes the fun out of *kitten* smacking. And I love a good *kitten* smack.
  • Sugartoes44
    Options
    BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY, I SAY!!! :laugh:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options

This. Why would you ever want to take away your curves?!? Takes the fun out of *kitten* smacking. And I love a good *kitten* smack.

This is why we're friends on here :heart:
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a flat butt. Even at my smallest, I still have butt but not as big.It was too big at my heaviest and it felt uncomfotable in pants and I coudnt fit into my skinny jeans.I still want a butt but not a big one:blushing:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a flat butt. Even at my smallest, I still have butt but not as big.It was too big at my heaviest and it felt uncomfotable in pants and I coudnt fit into my skinny jeans.I still want a butt but not a big one:blushing:

I was wondering if this was the issue. I have a big butt in comparison to my waist and legs, and I often have issues with clothes fitting. My butt got smaller as I lost weight, but so did my other body parts, so my proportions have and always will be the same. My advice to you would be to invest in GOOD jeans (might be a little pricier), or do what I do and become a skirt and dresses kind of girl.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    OH no no! I'm keeping de *kitten*, It's just lifted a bit!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Curves are beautiful...I love big butts and I can't deny!!!! Love my booty. I want to lift it and make it look bigger and I have a hips, thighs and all that. Gotta love what your momma gave ya :)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Maybe when everything else is where I want it, I'll worry about my *kitten*.

When it's not fat, I'll be okay with it. I really don't want a big, round butt.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I would suggest investing in good jeans when you are close/at your goal weight. There is a company, Barbell Apparel that makes jeans that allow for larger butts and legs and have a slightly stretch material. In the mean time, skirts and dresses!
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    I like big butts and I can not lie.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    excuse me, I quite like my big luscious butt, my favorite asset it is. Fills out my jeans and if my pants don't fit me anymore at hips, my butt keeps them up until I decided, well, perhaps we should get some new pants.
  • MissMamaAndrea
    MissMamaAndrea Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Me! ( hand raised) Much smaller butt and thighs please!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options

My thighs are too thick for my liking as well. I am hoping they will shrink
  • MissMamaAndrea
    MissMamaAndrea Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Pear body shape problems
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Pear body shape problems

What wrong with pear shape women?