Any Ladies who want to lose the butt

Options

Replies

• PoppieM
    PoppieM Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ohh gosh,that me right there. I got big thighs,butt and curves...its like i just gain weight from the waist down..i love them too bits but they are just too big. :laugh: I would love to turn them down a few inches....
  • MissMamaAndrea
    MissMamaAndrea Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Me! ( hand raised) Much smaller butt and thighs please!

My thighs are too thick for my liking as well. I am hoping they will shrink

Pear body shape problems

What wrong with pear shape women?

Nothing wrong with us pear shaped women.. It's just frustrating when you have to buy pants larger than shirts, people would ask my size and it was always 1-2 sizes different. You know a pear when they say something like I wear a size 8/10 or 8/12
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options

Pear body shape problems

Nothing wrong with us pear shaped women.. It's just frustrating when you have to buy pants larger than shirts, people would ask my size and it was always 1-2 sizes different. You know a pear when they say something like I wear a size 8/10 or 8/12

Yup this is me! I wear a size 8 to a 12. mostly 8 or 10 but love my curves and being pear shaped. Its feminine and beautiful. Should really appreciate what you have and learn to love it. But shirt size and pant size do not have to be the same. Make it work.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Pear body shape problems

Meh. You just got to get over it and be thankful when you can buy things in different sizes. I have a nice suit, jacket is a size 4, pants a size 10. Why change your body to fit clothing when you can just buy different clothing?
  • MissMamaAndrea
    MissMamaAndrea Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Okay okay I'll stop complaining
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    OP, nobody has actually answered your question, so here's the answer: you cannot spot reduce. With 20 lbs to go, some of that weight will inevitably drop off your butt.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP, nobody has actually answered your question, so here's the answer: you cannot spot reduce. With 20 lbs to go, some of that weight will inevitably drop off your butt.

Try page one again
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'd like to. I won't though. It never goes away.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Embrace the butt!!

Just do some squats and make it an epic, perky, round booty.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options

Pear body shape problems

This, exactly this.
    Everyone keeps saying that I'm crazy when I say that I've worn basically the same pant size throughout my 70lb journey so far. Why? Cause I've got a giant butt thanks to being pear shaped so it doesn't fit in anything smaller than a 10/12. I could be like 100lbs and still be rocking that pant size.
    On the bright side. I like my booty, I've embraced the booty, my big booty makes me happy.

OP, good luck because it sounds like you're pear shaped and should embrace your booty-licious self too!
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    you can do side bends or sit ups, but please don't lose that butt!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    You'll toss it, and leave it.

But I'll pull up quick to retrieve it.

So cosmo says you're fat? Well I ain't down with that.
  • determined2567
    Options
    I'm with you. I hate my butt and thighs and would love to lose them. Not entirely. My fiancée always says its my best asset. haha. I don't feel that way.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    No. Just No.

I'm little in the middle but I got much back! and I ******* LOVE IT!!

Do some squats, build yourself a nice high tight booty, it's easier for us ladies with luscious booties :wink:
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Just give it to me. I'll appreciate it!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I actually want to lose the butt. I'm right there with you. How much my butt is down every month is actually one of my weight loss success measures! My butt is a size 18 when my waist is almost a 14, now imagine the size of the back gap on my jeans! I often have to squeeze into 16s just so it isn't too bothersome (and to match my top size).
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY BUTT!!! -- Though, I must admit I didn't always, it took me a long time to embrace my big beautiful butt. I've ALWAYS had a big butt, even when I was a sucked up skeleton with eyeballs my butt was always juicy, then when I put on tons of weight it got a little out of hand! But, now I'm getting back to pre-overweight status booty and I'm loving it, I'm even doing Squats, Lunges, & Deadlifts to build an even better big booty :-)

7a5d6a00-c79b-4b00-943b-c0e451ac1f5f_zpsfb2d9f71.jpg
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY BUTT!!! -- Though, I must admit I didn't always, it took me a long time to embrace my big beautiful butt. I've ALWAYS had a big butt, even when I was a sucked up skeleton with eyeballs my butt was always juicy, then when I put on tons of weight it got a little out of hand! But, now I'm getting back to pre-overweight status booty and I'm loving it, I'm even doing Squats, Lunges, & Deadlifts to build an even better big booty :-)

7a5d6a00-c79b-4b00-943b-c0e451ac1f5f_zpsfb2d9f71.jpg

You look great:happy: