Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stroganoff Burgers (324 Calories)

2»

Replies

• pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Uh. Stupid question but what is considered light butter ? I consider myself an educated cook but have never heard of light butter. ?
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Another excellent recipe from Wade! Thank you!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    bumpity bump
  • Sounds Great!!! Why didnt share your recipes in social networks like Foodeaser?
  • Wow this looks amazing im going have too try it thank you for sharing X3
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    looks good
  • WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Uh. Stupid question but what is considered light butter ? I consider myself an educated cook but have never heard of light butter. ?
    There is no stupid question! :) Light or low-fat butter is made with added water or gelatin to give it a solid consistency, and it generally has half the fat and calories as traditional butter. A serving of Land O'Lakes Light Butter, for example, has only 50 calories and 6 grams of fat (3.5 grams saturated). Just don't use twice as much to make up for any difference in flavor!
  • kozlow27
    kozlow27 Posts: 53 Member
    Looks and sounds delish. Will definitely try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Made this twice since finding this recipe, and can't believe how good this is. Wade knows what he's talking about here. FABULOUS. Thanks again
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Oh man, that looks yummy!

I'm making beef patties for dinner tonight and now I just may have to go to the store for some mushrooms.

thanks for the recipe!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    bump, oh my this sounds good !
  • Nijelako
    Nijelako Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you, will try these...always looking for something new to make! :)
  • I need to try this, looks delish. :)
  • katerz86
    katerz86 Posts: 64 Member
    bump.