• breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    LSU!!!!!! Geaux Tigers!
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Tennessee!! I'm all Vol....GBO!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Looking forward to Alabama's first game against WVU tomorrow! SHOULD BE a breeze, but ROLL TIDE ANYWAY!!

tumblr_mg7sf6ngrj1r8zv7zo1_500.jpg
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Go Dawgs! I can't wait for the Georgia/Clemson game on the 30th!

Then Sunday, you can call in to the radio and demand that they fire Mark Richt. As usual.
    I live in Ga and I LOVE Listening to my sports talk radio the day after a UGA game. it doesn't matter if they won or lost.
    It's pure freaking comedy gold.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    I am a SEC football fan in general. I am part of the Big Blue Nation (yes, even in football) Here's to shooting for a .500 seaon!!!

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member

Then Sunday, you can call in to the radio and demand that they fire Mark Richt. As usual.
    [/quote]
    I am a Clemson fan living in Ga and heard that leading up to the game last year ha ha. It was sweet as hell walking around wearing my Clemson gear all that next week. We're a little depleted of stars this year but bring it lol Go Tigers!!
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Heading "south" tomorrow to watch my cousin play for Kent State :D
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    I am a Clemson fan living in Ga and heard that leading up to the game last year ha ha. It was sweet as hell walking around wearing my Clemson gear all that next week. We're a little depleted of stars this year but bring it lol Go Tigers!!

I live in Ga and I LOVE Listening to my sports talk radio the day after a UGA game. it doesn't matter if they won or lost.
    [/quote]

Everybody is saying UGA is going to win by much.
    Personally like Lee Corso used to say "not so fast my friend"
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    1-florida-state-football-helmets-mike-olivella.jpg

I'm with this guy! I have a jacket from 6th grade that still fits. It's one of those reversible jackets. One side looks like a letter jacket and the other side says SEMINOLES in gold. :) I even have myself a Noles coffee tumbler on my desk as we speak. What stinks is I'm in the middle of Sooner country.

TL:DR

yawn.
  • DBoone85

Everybody is saying UGA is going to win by much.
    Personally like Lee Corso used to say "not so fast my friend"
    [/quote]

Georgia fans are gonna be one sad bunch come Monday. But then they get to trounce the Lamecocks in a couple weeks. Conference wins are better anyway.
  • DBoone85
    Nc State..... wolfpack :D

Oh, so you are a fan of curling?
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    WAR EAGLE!

sorry.

Not really.

WAR EAGLE!

We are all still undefeated now, right? Well, except the Lamecocks. So sad.

:love: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    I've got three teams.

Army: where I got my undergrad degree.

Syracuse: where I got my master's degrees.

Auburn: because when I moved to SEC territory, I realized I needed an SEC team. I've been a fan for six years.

Speaking of Auburn, I'm just gonna leave this here:
    chris-davis-iron-bowl-gif-o.gif
  • patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    That was one of the most amazing plays or endings to a football game ever!!!

I kept on saying Oh My Goodness! What just happened?!