Benefits of the sauna/steam room

Options
2»

Replies

• Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Why use a sauna when you can just come to Texas? AND Texas has benefits. Like beer.
  • alyssamaryw
    Options
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Why use a sauna when you can just come to Texas? AND Texas has benefits. Like beer.

lolowolf- you come to southern california. You belong on the beach ;)
  • mhlew
    Options

Interesting article. Good thing I drink a S*** ton of water, before, during, and after the sauna.
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    some arguments just not worth having on here it seems.
    i love my daily warm down sessions in the jaccuzzi/steam rooom. was advised by a qualified fitness coach that it aids muscle recovery and it works for me.
    keep enjoying....
  • W31RD0
    W31RD0 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Also- I usually catch a cold every January or Febuary and This year I did not catch a cold at all. I am convinced my daily sauna use has something to do with this!

Are you sure it isn't because Venus is aligned in the Virgo supercluster? Because I usually get a cold but because the planets are aligned the right way Master Satan has given me ultimate strength and gainz.
  • mhlew
    Options
    Also- I usually catch a cold every January or Febuary and This year I did not catch a cold at all. I am convinced my daily sauna use has something to do with this!

Are you sure it isn't because Venus is aligned in the Virgo supercluster? Because I usually get a cold but because the planets are aligned the right way Master Satan has given me ultimate strength and gainz.

Actually it is because on Sunday's when Yasiel Puig wakes up on the right side of the bed, he is more likely to hit a home run, thus knocking out my cold.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Guys go into the sauna/steam room to hook up with other guys.

Beware.