Aww!! Too cute!!!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    - 2lb this week, 134.6! so happy!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Am finally out of the 170s!!!! Am 169 this week oh yeah! :happy:

Good luck to everyone else - hope the weigh-ins all go well!

Oh and I had my surprise trip to London on Sat - my boyfriend took me to see Phantom of the Opera oh my god it was sooooo good!
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Wow, less than a week till Christmas, I think I’d be more exited if I thought my goal was attainable! BTW my goal was to reach my halfway point by New Years which is 145 lbs.
    Yesterday I weighed in for fun and saw the scale at 148.8 lbs! I was so exited I made sure to stay within my cals and water goal, along with exercising to make sure I kept that weight. This morning I weighed in at 152.2 lbs!!!! WTH!!!! How could I have gained 3.4 lbs in a day! Let alone the fact that I was good all week and yet gained 2 lbs? I’m not logging this weight in and instead going to re-weigh myself tomorrow morning, I refuse to accept that I gained weight this week!
    BTW cute pups Rach.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Same as last week 144.4. At least it wasn't a gain, right? Hope everyone is doing great and has a wonderful Christmas!!

Rach, the pup are super cute!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    247.4! :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Ashley- Congrats on Jasper, the weightloss, and the treadmill. You have had an awesome week!

Rach- Those puppies are adorable.

I'm just going to say I stayed the same. I've probably actually gained a bit. I have definately been over doing it a bit but I'm going to partially attribute it to my upcoming New Years resolutions. Well, that and the constant invites to go get drinks. I have been doing well on my workouts though. I can lie to myself that the extra calories I'm eating will help be build muscle. :bigsmile:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Even with my crappy eating there was no gain. I'm still 194....

Katie
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, of course I didn't lose this week, between hitting the gym hard and using muscles I haven't in awhile, TOM, and added stress from the inlaws (and it was bad enough that there's a hole in the garage wall from my hubby...thus my pic) I can at least say that I maintained from last week. 197.4lbs. I'm just 3.5lbs from 50, I'd love to get there by this weekend, but I don't think it will work out that way. But that's ok, because I am maintaining and that can often be a challenge on its own.

I hope you all had a much better week than I did and hopefully we'll all have a great week this week. 5 days til Christmas, so come on, it's gotta get better this week...right?
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My first gain since I started on his site... up 0.2 to 156.1. Onwards and downwards for next week hopefully!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    stayed the same this week... which is great considering.

227 :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Still waiting on quite a few weigh-ins :)
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Down 3.3 lbs this week! Within throwing distance of ONEderland....maybe by Jan 1.

Rach - such cute puppies and really nice ink

Ashley - What a fantastic week you've had, I work for a hearing aid provider in Canada, and seeing (and hearing) the difference is so heartwarming and gratifying! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 166 this week. Down another few pounds. I checked Friday and I was at 165, but one pound came back - not sure how! Right now I'm at my Christmas goal weight, though, so I guess I can't complain much!

Good luck with the holidays everyone. :)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    182.6 for me.... might have had something to do with the McDonalds I had two days in a row.... :(
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm still sitting at 135.5 :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    114.2 :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    new weight 267.4
    lost 7.2 lbs!
    yay for plateau crashing crumbling all those breaking words :)
  • Helinah26
    Options
    239.6 :/