Starvation Mode

Options
2»

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    Why don't you do a 10 day juice fast OP?

That will get rid of all the toxins for you . :smile:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I ate about 1400 calories yesterday and today I was up 3 pounds.... Is my body already in starvation mode? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Should I eat more today?

There is no such thing as 'starvation mode'!! Stop obsessing, eat healthy foods and STOP WEIGHING DAILY.

What are "healthy" foods?

I think a technical healthy food has 25% of daily recommend vitamin or mineral. I think that percentage is a little less. I forgot what my nutrition class said.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I ate about 1400 calories yesterday and today I was up 3 pounds.... Is my body already in starvation mode? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Should I eat more today?

There is no such thing as 'starvation mode'!! Stop obsessing, eat healthy foods and STOP WEIGHING DAILY.

Kraft dinner
    Oreos
    Quinoa
    Cake
    Cookies
    Kale
    McDonalds
    Ice Cream
    Cauliflower

The list goes on and on
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options

Kraft dinner
    Oreos
    Quinoa
    Cake
    Cookies
    Kale
    McDonalds
    Ice Cream
    Cauliflower

The list goes on and on
    pizza. dont forget pizza
  • icrushit
    icrushit Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You need to lift HEAVY & eat 5,000 grams of protein a day! I suggest you start by lifting your car (with a view to working your way up to a small van and eventually an articulated truck), and invest in a small chicken farm. You need to find chickens that lay eggs without any yolks though, just pure egg white - any eggs where the yolk has touched the white are no good!