Replies

• MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    nope, not to me
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I think different men have different definitions of sexy.

This
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Is the woman as a whole "sexy"? If so, a little belly fat is inconsequential.
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    That little softness around a woman's middle is an indication of fertility. It takes a certain store of nutrients to create life. So men are primally attracted to it in a woman they love. I personally (as a woman) like the lean fitness model look and will do what I can to get rid of my little post baby pooch. But if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    no
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    They lied to you
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    That girl from Pulp Fiction thinks a "pot belly" on a woman is sexy :P

It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same...
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Yes, on men and women. There were two belly dancers on America's Got Talent a while back. They had a handful of belly and were practically spilling over their bras. Curves everywhere. Definitly would be considered "plus sized" models and the male judges couldn't stop gushing over how sexy the pair were.

Men, if they are muscular, can also carry a handful of fat and some love handles very sexily, especially if you can see stomach muscles through the fat, like on the sides of the abdominals.
  • jwats8
    jwats8 Posts: 112
    Options
    Confidence is sexy! I think it's more about how you feel about you.

I agree with this completely. Lose it only if it's important to you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm pretty sure different men have different tastes....so I'm sure some would think so and others, not so much.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Depends on the rest of the person. If I find someone overall attractive, a little chunk on the belly isn't gonna be a dealbreaker. But different people think different things are sexy. Just worry about what you think and then find someone who agrees.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Eh, I don't like it on myself nor others. Some men don't really care about belly fat nor stretch marks, either. Strange to me lol.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    some do some dont...I had an ex that like to smell between the rolls
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options

W...T...F
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options

W...T...F

OK, that is seriously hilarious.. and I don't really even know what that means...
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    I dunno, does the woman in question put out and will she leave so I can play video games in peace after?
    and make a bacon samich for me!
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is an excellent answer. To each his own.

I personally hate belly fat on me (a female) and find it comforting on men (. How sexist is that!!!) I am glad I am loosing the belly - finally. There is a different in a tiny cute pooch on some women than belly fat though. I would have to find an example to post it. It is very small and looks adorable.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    NO
  • bananna30
    bananna30 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

OMG!! EWE!!!