Is belly fat sexy?

Options

Replies

• Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it at all, and besides nobody is perfect. :flowerforyou:

If it's obvious you are extremely unhealthy and over the top (like morbidly morbidly morbidly obese) then no it isn't because it shows you don't look after yourself.

Even at my heaviest, I didn't look like how much I weighed because it was evenly placed on me and I've lost it evenly too, but my stomach could be gone and I would love it. I find like a little to be sexy like the pin up girls but otherwise no.
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options

If it's obvious you are extremely unhealthy and over the top (like morbidly morbidly morbidly obese) then no it isn't because it shows you don't look after yourself.

Even at my heaviest, I didn't look like how much I weighed because it was evenly placed on me and I've lost it evenly too, but my stomach could be gone and I would love it. I find like a little to be sexy like the pin up girls but otherwise no.

Weight does not define attractiveness in my opinion. Someone who is heavier can have a much nicer body shape and proportions.

Bettie Page wasn't skinny, but I think she is the most gorgeous thing ever :love:
  • Megan101792
    Options

Weight does not define attractiveness in my opinion. Someone who is heavier can have a much nicer body shape and proportions.

Bettie Page wasn't skinny, but I think she is the most gorgeous thing ever :love:

Marilyn Monroe and Christina Hendricks are my idols for how I want to look. Some men might not like that they are thicker but in my opinion, that is how a woman should look, but my stomach needs to tone up and be gone. To me, unless just a little, i don't like it on me, but on others, it looks awesome
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options

Marilyn Monroe and Christina Hendricks are my idols for how I want to look. Some men might not like that they are thicker but in my opinion, that is how a woman should look, but my stomach needs to tone up and be gone. To me, unless just a little, i don't like it on me, but on others, it looks awesome

Christina Hendricks is a goddess!!
  • Megan101792
    Options

Christina Hendricks is a goddess!!

yes she is...talk about a rack and those hips...I only wish I can look like her. Just the right amount of sexy
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Marilyn Monroe was actually quite small
  • Megan101792
    Options

I know Marilyn on the small side, Christina on the bigger side.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Yes, belly fat is sexy. That's why we're all here to lose ours. Being sexy is sooo 1992.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I think a little bit of chub can be sexy. I suppose it's the connection between enjoyment of food and enjoyment of other pleasures. I also think there is something youthful and cute about a more rounded belly.

Of course different people are attracted to different things. And most are quite willing to overlook a (perceived) flaw or two if they like the rest of the package.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    I think a little bit of chub can be sexy. I suppose it's the connection between enjoyment of food and enjoyment of other pleasures. I also think there is something youthful and cute about a more rounded belly.

Of course different people are attracted to different things. And most are quite willing to overlook a (perceived) flaw or two if they like the rest of the package.

very good points. While its great skinny, six pack, thin and strong and lifting weights, I don't ever foresee me liking myself to ever look that way. Those people are so much more motivated than me like you said, I find being softer and curvier for how I want to look ideal for me but everyone had their own ideals
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

I know Marilyn on the small side, Christina on the bigger side.

And yet you referred to her as "thicker?" She was anything but thick. Busty, yes. Thick? It's a myth.
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    It doesn' t matter it's the person you fall in love with, the whole package
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    No it's not sexy but part of life as we get older!!!
  • mrbean100943
    mrbean100943 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Llaaccyy wrote: »
    I personally don't like my belly fat. But several guys have told me that it is sexy. Guys, do you find my belly fat sexy too? Why?
    There's a difference between having belly fat and having a plump belly. If you have a well rounded plump belly, that's sexy (even if you have belly fat). I know a girl who has been relatively skinny but has gained some weight over the years by eating more everyday (but healthy weight not bad weight). But now she has a bigger lower and upper half and her belly is now plump. And she's the sexiest girl I know. I mean she still works out. But she isn't always working about her weight. And thats rly sexy. Having a plump curvy belly is and instant turn on for me
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Attraction is a funny thing like that. I think for me personally it’s about the total package. However, I know a lot of people who are really into one specific attribute. For some, it might be a round belly some it might be washboard abs. I think this is very dependent on personal taste. If you feel sexy, that’s all that matters.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I dun mind a bit-o-cushion.
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sexy is so objective! Personally, I don’t prefer the super ripped look on men. I usually think the “bulk body” is better than the summer shred. For women, I tend to think a little bit of meat looks better. I think we can look strong and soft at the same time. However, I admire the girls who can shred! I like pizza and cake too much.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I DESPISE my belly fat!!! 😡 However, I LOVE men wit a lil gut. It's so sexy to me! 😍😍😍😍😍
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this the other day - I'm fit (training for a marathon) and in great shape, but there's still some belly fat going on. Honestly though... it means my form looks a little less athletic and more Renaissance painting (think Birth of Venus. Only I think my boobs are smaller, sadly). Which I'm totally okay with, because I think it looks sexy and feminine and offsets my broad shoulders nicely.
    And my boyfriend (who has a damned six pack. Men and their body fat ratio. Ppft.) loves the way I look and likes that I'm both fit and soft. So. Yes. It can be.

You have belly fat because you do endurance sports. If you were going for abs or a leaner stomach then you need to do resistance training rather than long distance running.
  • TCO76
    TCO76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes