Ladies, what was your hardest area to lose?

Options
13»

Replies

• OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My stomach is the only place that hasn't changed. I had 3 C-sections and I'm worried that surgery will be the only help for the area. :grumble:
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Legs! I would love to have slim legs but they're chunky monsters.
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thighs. Ugh the thighs!! lol

I was lucky, I had four c sections and all in all my pouch above my scar it minimal (can't say the same for my scar unfortunately).
  • ghurl7
    ghurl7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i am still working on my lower abdomen ... there is still saggy skin that needs to turn into muscle .... i notice that planks, pushups, burpees help a lot .... stair jogging too .... it burns baby ... lol
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had one c-section (with a 6 lb baby so she was far from giagantic) and I never gained a lot of stomach while pregnant (I gained weight, way more than I should have, but very little in the stomach)..... but I think its not so much that the c-section causes the pouch but being pregnant at all. I can't tell if I have one really, I've always had a bit of overhang, but it seems to be shrinking.

I want to lose my turkey neck most, and I've never lost it even when I lost 40 lbs before.. but I hope!!
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Most definitely my tummy! After two kids its hard to get it back in shape..
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Funny, my stomach has been the first to go. That is the last spot that gains. it is genetic, but whatever you put on last is the first to go. I've not had any children, so I don't have to deal with post pregnancy pooch or c section scars or whatever, but either way, that shouldn't matter. You can get a flatter stomach, you may just have to work harder at it.