How To Lose Weight In Your Sleep Instant Results

Options
Hi, are you lazy? If so you can lose weight while sleeping here is how... Most bedrooms in the UK and the US Are generally warm. Well Sleep without your dovet and turn on your fan cause your body will burn brown Fats So YOU Know what to do fellow lazy people or people who cant fit in a workout.. ditch the dovet and freeze your *kitten* slim :happy:

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    2cpwcus.gif
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    If only......

The other alternative is to ditch the significant other, you can lose usually around 200 lbs that way..immediately

Or, sever a limb. It has the unpleasant side effect of 'death' while you're sleeping, but you'll be lighter.

LOL

I really needed this laugh today, thank you :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    As ridiculous as it sounds I used to do this back in high school to make weight for wrestling . Then again wrestlers will also get in a sauna wearing a plastic suit to sweat off 2 pounds or spit in a bottle to lose a pound to make weight. Anybody who has ever participated in weight class sports has probably had to do some extreme stuff to make weight.

None of those are really fat lose techniques suitable for a normal lifestyle
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    bigbang.gif
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I lose at least a pound between bedtime and wake-up every day.

I often joke that I should just get a morphine drip and sleep my way to skinny in two weeks. :)
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Yeah……… no. :huh:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you lazy? If so you can lose weight while sleeping here is how... Most bedrooms in the UK and the US Are generally warm. Well Sleep without your dovet and turn on your fan cause your body will burn brown Fats So YOU Know what to do fellow lazy people or people who cant fit in a workout.. ditch the dovet and freeze your *kitten* slim :happy:

I don't know anyone who can actually sleep well when that cold. Sleep deprivation increases cortisol, which hinders fat loss. Now you're cold, tired and not losing weight.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This one time I pooped and lost 2 lbs in a day.

Call science.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a study I once heard about (but think it has probably been discredited since - or it might not have including additional factors is my guess)

A study by David Allison of the University of Birmingham found that air conditioning might make you fat.

One of the most intriguing factors listed in the study is the “reduction in variability of ambient temperature.” The widespread use of central heating and air conditioning means that most homes and offices are now kept at a relatively constant temperature year-round. Allison’s group found evidence that this causes the body to expend less energy, because it does not have to work to warm up or cool down, potentially leading to increased fat stores. In the South, where obesity rates are the highest in the nation, homes with central air increased from 37 to 70 percent between 1978 and 1990.

You have to expend more calories than you intake to lose weight. I imagine subjecting yourself to cooler temperatures does make you burn more calories as your body works harder, but I don't think it would be significant enough to want to forgo a duvet. Duvets are cozy and amazing.
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    nwat.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Brown fats, eh?
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lq1rdp4kSV1r0t1dvo1_500.gif
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Brown fats, eh?

Racist
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

I don't know anyone who can actually sleep well when that cold. Sleep deprivation increases cortisol, which hinders fat loss. Now you're cold, tired and not losing weight.

I'm guessing that this came from that article on T-Nation from a few days ago.

http://www.t-nation.com/training/cold-temps-for-a-hot-body

I eye rolled when I read it myself.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    As ridiculous as it sounds I used to do this back in high school to make weight for wrestling . Then again wrestlers will also get in a sauna wearing a plastic suit to sweat off 2 pounds or spit in a bottle to lose a pound to make weight. Anybody who has ever participated in weight class sports has probably had to do some extreme stuff to make weight.

None of those are really fat lose techniques suitable for a normal lifestyle
    My brother and his friends did some crazy chit to make weight. They'd starve AND run. They'd sit in the bathroom, sweating out water. They wrapped in plastic wrap. They'd be starved, dehydrated, walk around like zombies, make weight and eat everything in sight.

The friends even took water pills. Bro was going to, but I ratted him out and Dad said no. Dad almost never said No to anything, but when he said it, he meant it.

There HAS to be a better system than making weight. Those kids are nuts.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the thread where the lady asked if sleeping on your stomach was a workout and would help build abs or something like that.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the thread where the lady asked if sleeping on your stomach was a workout and would help build abs or something like that.

No that is legit, I read that somewhere
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No that is legit, I read that somewhere

:laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

None of those are really fat loss techniques and will cause you to lose water weight only.

Fixed.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    No thanks, OP. I'll stick with the Dormatron.