_SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I work until noon tomorrow.

THen football.
    THen being lazy.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Friday night, HS football, Saturday work then bike, Sunday run, Monday bike 70-80 miles with a pit stop for a beer and a burger.

And, i give the OP 6/10 for the humblebrag...
  • TamraJeanShea
    TamraJeanShea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    work, eat, fart and poop! pretty boring but its life!
    You just made me laugh so hard! Everyone needs a good poop????
    Have a happy weekend
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm moving.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Eat, lift, sleep.

Maybe i can squeeze in a trip to the lake.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I will most likely be tied up most of the weekend......
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your trip, OP!!

Our Labor Day weekend is going to be very laid back. Tonight my husband's making his wonderful healthier homemade pizza and we'll indulge with a couple of beers. Hoping to get in some walking and time at the bike trails, and watch a bunch of movies in between.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Hopefully we will be finishing the outside of this vintage camper we have been working on.
    The paint is finished and now we just need to do the chrome trim and the lights.
    Then, we get to start on the inside....
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options
    I will be wearing this with the rest of my section in my band (aka group) for the annual West Indian American Day Carnival in New York. This event brings out approximately 6 million spectators to the area. I'm super excited! It's an annual tradition for me and my Caribbean friends.

264qg7s.png
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Football !!

Its a big weekend in Canada for football and I'm going to watch a battle for first place. I'm tailgating with my son and its supposed to be an awesome day and yes there will be wine involved.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    I will be wearing this with the rest of my section in my band (aka group) for the annual West Indian American Day Carnival in New York. This event brings out approximately 6 million spectators to the area. I'm super excited! It's an annual tradition for me and my Caribbean friends.

264qg7s.png

<starts eyeing flight schedules to NYC>
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I thought I had answered this earlier, but must have been distracted..

Will be watching football most of the weekend and maybe some yard work..

tonight is Varsity Football game

tomorrow is my sons Freshman football jamboree (first game of his high school football career!) SO STOKED!!!!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    My son is coming home from his first week at college and my stepsons will also be home this weekend, so a full house (almost) once again. Maybe we'll go to the lake, not really sure. I haven't made any plans.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Packing. Moving in 2 weeks, and convinced grandma to take the little one, as there is zero hope of creating a donation pile of her old stuff with her around.
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options

264qg7s.png

<starts eyeing flight schedules to NYC>

LOL! It is so fun. There are Caribbean food vendors everywhere and parties, concerts and events centered around this parade all weekend long. My weekend kicks off tomorrow night! Ahh!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Football !!

Its a big weekend in Canada for football and I'm going to watch a battle for first place. I'm tailgating with my son and its supposed to be an awesome day and yes there will be wine involved.

Go Blue!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Watching the Bombers beat the Riders.

^ THIS
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Football !!

It should be good game, just like our bombers vs riders
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Nothing. At. All.

And it makes me both happy and sad.