Someone on Facebook called my cat an Entitled B*tch!

Options
ana3067
ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
How rude!

I posted this:
"My cat doesn't really eat much of his wet food (maybe up to half of what we give him, which is half a can at a time), but he will eat his dry food just fine. We have like 7 different flavours and a few brands of wet food... should we just stop giving him wet food? Or maybe there's too much variation and that's why he doesn't eat it? My dad said he needs the 7 flavours because he won't eat the same flavour more than twice in a row lol."

and he posted this:

"You can sounds like an entitled *****. We switched our cat to wet food and he loved it. It didn't help with his hair balls but it helped his digestion. Our only issue is sometimes he will eat all he food at once then throw it all up"

I mean technically he said my can is a b*tch but still.

Replies

• _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    Oh dear...
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    The nerve! Unfriend..
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I feed wet cats to my pig. Makes for better tasting bacon.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Meanwhile in Syria...
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    That was my dog....she's just jelly that I only feed her the cheap *kitten*

I will make sure she keeps her paws off facebook and issues your cat a public apology
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The only issue I have with a wet food diet for cats is that it's really bad for their teeth.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

I can't... I just can't...
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Aren't all cats though?

Aw snap. Bring on the hate!
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    I thought most cats were. And i'm a cat lover. I have 4, but still...
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Well is she?
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Aren't ALL cats entitled *****es? I thought this was a known fact, no?
    On board w/this! I think it's part of their charm frankly...
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Cats are finicky. My cat, Demon, only likes the sliced kind. She won't even touch the pate. She also doesn't eat all of her wet food unless it's the beef slices. My late husband got in the habit of giving her wet food, then dry food, then treats. So, now, she'll sit and wait once she's done eating the wet food and if you don't give her dry food, she'll open the cabinet door and sit and wait, looking at you.
  • lookitsbecc
    lookitsbecc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Been told by a vet that dry food is better for cats anyway
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    How rude!

I posted this:
    "My cat doesn't really eat much of his wet food (maybe up to half of what we give him, which is half a can at a time), but he will eat his dry food just fine. We have like 7 different flavours and a few brands of wet food... should we just stop giving him wet food? Or maybe there's too much variation and that's why he doesn't eat it? My dad said he needs the 7 flavours because he won't eat the same flavour more than twice in a row lol."

and he posted this:

"You can sounds like an entitled *****. We switched our cat to wet food and he loved it. It didn't help with his hair balls but it helped his digestion. Our only issue is sometimes he will eat all he food at once then throw it all up"

I mean technically he said my can is a b*tch but still.

But in all seriousness. I have 2 dogs. 2 vets have told us wet food is the devil because it wrecks their teeth. Could be the same for cats too. If she likes dry food continue with the dry food.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Aren't ALL cats entitled *****es? I thought this was a known fact, no?

This.

Although.... If my dogs have been really good, or if I have extra money, I'll spring on a few cans of wet to spice up their meals. Only problem is they wont eat for a day or two after because its only dry food. So they act like entitled B*tches as well, with their hunger strikes and all.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Mine gets both... she demands it. :laugh:

why_not_both.gif
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Not nice...not nice at all.

We give Zoe dry, and occasionally when I am cutting white chicken she gets a treat.
    Cats aren't entitled...they are just cats.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    If my Dog were picky I'd still put the same food in the bowl and eventually, when she got hungry enough, she'd eat it. Thankfully, she's a dog, and she doesn't give a crap what she eats.

Our three cats, however, would starve themselves. They would undoubtedly go to their graves malnourished, emaciated, hairless and angry before they'd eat a food they didn't like. All three of them - entitled @55holes.

ETA: Ours get both - dry 100% available and wet (one can split three ways) in the morning. Tasty Treasures - primarily the fish flavors as the beef makes our oldest barf everywhere.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    All Cats are *kitten*, or entitled bitc*es, doesn't make me like them any less. It's just a fact.