Someone on Facebook called my cat an Entitled B*tch!

Options
13»

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Well is she?

HA! I almost posted this. You beat me. :smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    How rude!

I posted this:
    "My cat doesn't really eat much of his wet food (maybe up to half of what we give him, which is half a can at a time), but he will eat his dry food just fine. We have like 7 different flavours and a few brands of wet food... should we just stop giving him wet food? Or maybe there's too much variation and that's why he doesn't eat it? My dad said he needs the 7 flavours because he won't eat the same flavour more than twice in a row lol."

and he posted this:

"You can sounds like an entitled *****. We switched our cat to wet food and he loved it. It didn't help with his hair balls but it helped his digestion. Our only issue is sometimes he will eat all he food at once then throw it all up"

I mean technically he said my can is a b*tch but still.

But in all seriousness. I have 2 dogs. 2 vets have told us wet food is the devil because it wrecks their teeth. Could be the same for cats too. If she likes dry food continue with the dry food.

It's the same with cats. Dry food is better for their teeth.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The only issue I have with a wet food diet for cats is that it's really bad for their teeth.
    That and horrible smelly poop! We give ours half a can every morning, and dry food for the rest of the day. They seem to be doing well and the vet has given them a clean bill of health each time they go in for their checkup.
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Sic your cat on them.

n2f85az.gif
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    If you're posting about how someone called your cat an entitled b!tch, she's probably an entitled b!tch.
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    Cats are finicky. My cat, Demon, only likes the sliced kind. She won't even touch the pate. She also doesn't eat all of her wet food unless it's the beef slices. My late husband got in the habit of giving her wet food, then dry food, then treats. So, now, she'll sit and wait once she's done eating the wet food and if you don't give her dry food, she'll open the cabinet door and sit and wait, looking at you.

This is ADORABLE. He's eating the wet food right now, I think he doesn't like the pate either. This one is Flaked Tuna something. He's adopted, and his old owners used to feed him canned tuna so maybe he just prefers the fish and flaked stuff!

I found Demon when she was just a wee kitten by our outside trash can. I tried to find someone to take her, but my husband fell in love and she certainly was "his" cat. When I brought her in, all we had was dog food, so she ate that until I went to the store to get cat food. Maybe that's why she like it.

599461_4299794339137_1190755738_n.jpg

428821_4365712467049_759657579_n.jpg

Oh my goodness...Demon is ADORABLE!!!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't every owner treat their pets like they're entitled? That's why you have pets.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    This needs a thread?
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    All Cats are *kitten*, or entitled bitc*es, doesn't make me like them any less. It's just a fact.

Seriously, it's part of their charm, like mentioned above. This coming from an A-1 crazy cat lady. All of mine are entitled little s*its. I've made them this way and I like it.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    lollll
    I would take it as a complement.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha! I love my cats! I was at the store recently and bought the LARGE cans of wet food. The lady at the register commented about how I probably save money buying the bigger cans but, her own cat won't eat cold wet food so she can't buy the big cans and put the leftovers in the fridge etc. I was like well my cat won't eat it at room temperature anyway, I microwave it for a little bit for him first. She goes "Uhh ew er doesn't that make your microwave stink?" and I was like "No we have a separate microwave just for his food" (I was kidding at this point but with a completely serious look/tone). She just stared at me like I was a weirdo and went "oh.....ok." I left without telling her I was kidding and laughed most the way home in the car.