I binged on pizza...:(

13»

Replies

• artistes2
    artistes2 Posts: 19 Member
    I have been binge-zing on pizza. About once a week my husband and I eat a whole big pizza with pepperoni, tomatoes, feta cheese, black olives, artichoke hearts and spinach and mushrooms. BUT I make a cauliflower crust! Almost no carbs!:love::flowerforyou:
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Holy MFP...wth??
  • fatcity66
    Pizza is so not a waste and eating 3 slices is not binging.
    I personally feel it is the ultimate food....why?, you got your carbs, protein, dairy, and veggies if they are on it. It's like a portable food group on the go :)
    Enjoy the meal you had.

yes its very filling and now I cant seem to reach my 1200 net calories since I am full and satisfied. Normally I am hungry after 2 hours of eating
    [/quote

So you ate about 1400 calories worth of pizza and nothing else today? Just curious.

I ate few others things that are not calorie dense and my daily calorie goal is exra 1300 then plus 1000 from exercise since I spent 3 hours in the gym so that depends on how many calories the pizza had since the restraurant has no calorie count charts but I can tell that it was loaded with calories as it was thick crest with allot of cheese, ham ,bacon and pineapple. oh well tomorrow is a new day

Oh, but earlier you said you ate 3 pieces of thick crust meat lover's pizza?? Which is about 450 cal per slice of a large pizza...

Also, did you post this same thing on another thread earlier today, or am I having deja vu?
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    I personally feel it is the ultimate food....why?, you got your carbs, protein, dairy, and veggies if they are on it. It's like a portable food group on the go :)
    Enjoy the meal you had.

yes its very filling and now I cant seem to reach my 1200 net calories since I am full and satisfied. Normally I am hungry after 2 hours of eating
    [/quote

So you ate about 1400 calories worth of pizza and nothing else today? Just curious.

I ate few others things that are not calorie dense and my daily calorie goal is exra 1300 then plus 1000 from exercise since I spent 3 hours in the gym so that depends on how many calories the pizza had since the restraurant has no calorie count charts but I can tell that it was loaded with calories as it was thick crest with allot of cheese, ham ,bacon and pineapple. oh well tomorrow is a new day

Oh, but earlier you said you ate 3 pieces of thick crust meat lover's pizza?? Which is about 450 cal per slice of a large pizza...

Also, did you post this same thing on another thread earlier today, or am I having deja vu?

yes I did but I mentioned meat lovers ealier since they are pretty close calorie wise. This one is still thick crust but with ham, pineapple and bacon instead .Like what I said the restraurant has no nutrition calorie count so I am just estimating the calorie I had on that pizza which is little over a 1000
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    I think the universe is trying to tell me something. Today was pizza Friday at work (last day of the month, the company buys everyone pizza), I resisted.... then I came home and what did the wife make for dinner??? Pizza,... I resisted. Then I login to MFP and what is the first thread I see..... PIZZA!!

I got the freaking message already!!!!!!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    I think the universe is trying to tell me something. Today was pizza Friday at work (last day of the month, the company buys everyone pizza), I resisted.... then I came home and what did the wife make for dinner??? Pizza,... I resisted. Then I login to MFP and what is the first thread I see..... PIZZA!!

Hopefully that message was that it's okay to eat pizza.
  • fatcity66
    Enjoy the meal you had.

[/quote

yes I did but I mentioned meat lovers ealier since they are pretty close calorie wise. This one is still thick crust but with ham, pineapple and bacon instead .Like what I said the restraurant has no nutrition calorie count so I am just estimating the calorie I had on that pizza which is little over a 1000

Oh, and the other thread said it was 4 slices...

Anyhoo...if you're not going over your calories for the day, this is a non-issue.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member

Hopefully that message was that it's okay to eat pizza.

I actually didn't have any. Trying to be good on the calories and save everything for tomorrow. Got as big cookout with my family and there will much better food than the crappy pizza that they buy us at work. Seriously, even if I was going to eat pizza, I wouldn't touch that stuff. If I am going to have a pizza I'm going to have GOOD pizza. There is a market about 1 mile from work that makes fresh brick oven pizza's daily. $5 a slice and a single slice is about the size of a medium pizza from dominos.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    I went to the gym and burned 1000 calories then i ate 3 slices of thick crust meat lovers pizza .what a waste :mad: :ohwell:

Just don't do it tomorrow... fixed.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member

LOL good luck
  • MissMamaAndrea
    MissMamaAndrea Posts: 99 Member
    I'm craving pizza so bad :sad:
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Good lord, I ate 4 huge slices at lunch because I was at a work thing and they bought pizza for lunch, then tonight at my other job, my boyfriend and I split a pizza, and I ate another 4 slices, plus I had a chocolate chip muffin from Tim Hortons, and some gummy candy.
    Yes I feel gross, do I regret it? No. It was delicious and got the cravings out of the way for a while.

If you consider 3 slices a binge, I can just imagine what you'd think of me LOL