How many people do you have on your ignore list

Options

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Based on your history of forum topics, I'd say you're a little too involved with the social aspects of this site. This isn't high school, sweetie. It's time to step back.

You just got added on my ignore list.bye bye:laugh:

Pretty soon you will post and it will seem no one answers...
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Based on your history of forum topics, I'd say you're a little too involved with the social aspects of this site. This isn't high school, sweetie. It's time to step back.

That's an ornery underaged puppy in a pink bow

I'm happy to say that I've parented two children with more maturity. One is about to turn 10.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Wait....there's an ignore list?
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Well I've blocked one person because he kept sending me unsolicited sexual innuendos

Same. No wait, there were two...same reason. But I've been around since 2008, so it was bound to happen eventually.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

I'm happy to say that I've parented two children with more maturity. One is about to turn 10.

Yup. Same with my 8 y.o.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Notta one..... Oh wait a mod here so that is probably why.... lol carry on.... :glasses:
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
  • _Tink_
    Options

Yup. Same with my 8 y.o.

We should set them up. They can start the next generation of intelligent life.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I think I have about 20? ish
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am usually able to resolve any differences without resorting to' neener neener I can't here you as a communication strategy.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Dont-Care-reaction-gif.gif
  • reiltin_ymas
    reiltin_ymas Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    On here... 7 billion and something
    In real life... 7 billion and something.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Pretty soon you will post and it will seem no one answers...

tumblr_m6963vFN8k1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

This reminds me of when kids say they are going to give someone the silent treatment and tell others they are giving someone the silent treatment but will eventually get frustrated because no one cares. :laugh:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    on mfp

No, Ace. Just you.

stand-by-me-gun-o.gif
  • _Tink_
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

This reminds me of when kids say they are going to give someone the silent treatment and tell others they are giving someone the silent treatment but will eventually get frustrated because no one cares. :laugh:

Those darn playground wars!
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Tink runs with a fun crew. Ignore them and all you will have to talk about around here is food and diet and exercise and stuff. How boring!!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Yup. Same with my 8 y.o.

We should set them up. They can start the next generation of intelligent life.

Sure, she's allowed to date when she's 30