How many people do you have on your ignore list

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

This reminds me of when kids say they are going to give someone the silent treatment and tell others they are giving someone the silent treatment but will eventually get frustrated because no one cares. :laugh:

stanleynod.gif
    Yeah, I'm sure she's not clicking on those "ignore list" comments. For someone who's so pre-occupied with being ignored via text/phone, I find that hard to believe.

Anyone want to put odds on a mean people thread?

LOL,what a coincidence ,The person who said ``I'm sure she`s not clicking on those ignore list comments``is also one of the people on my ignore list.The only reason I saw the comment was ``SunofaBeach14``quoted your comment:laugh: .Ofcourse I am not clicking on those ignore list comments as I put all of you there for a reason.what would be the point of putting you on ignore list in the first place if list if I am going to click on it.lol and don't bother quote this comment since I wont care to see your comment since yout on my ignore list

Doesn't it defeat the purpose of having an ignore list to talk to the people who are on it and explain to them that you're really really truly going to ignore them from here on out?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    its funny that few other people on my ignore list answered this thread :laugh: well I put you on ignore list for a reason so I am just going to ignore you.not curious to see your coments:drinker:

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

This reminds me of when kids say they are going to give someone the silent treatment and tell others they are giving someone the silent treatment but will eventually get frustrated because no one cares. :laugh:

stanleynod.gif
    Yeah, I'm sure she's not clicking on those "ignore list" comments. For someone who's so pre-occupied with being ignored via text/phone, I find that hard to believe.

LOL,what a coincidence ,The person who said ``I'm sure she`s not clicking on those ignore list comments``is also one of the people on my ignore list.The only reason I saw the comment was ``SunofaBeach14``quoted your comment:laugh: .Ofcourse I am not clicking on those ignore list comments as I put all of you there for a reason.what would be the point of putting you on ignore list in the first place if list if I am going to click on it.lol and don't bother quote this comment since I wont care to see your comment since yout on my ignore list
    740bf_ORIG-08733364_approval_gif.gif
    It's okay, no need to lie
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

Says she doesn't care but....we all know she cares :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

Doesn't it defeat the purpose of having an ignore list to talk to the people who are on it and explain to them that you're really really truly going to ignore them from here on out?

Stahp with your logic!!! :tongue:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

She can't HEAAR youuuuuu.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

Holy hell, there's an ignore list that I'm not on? Who knew?
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well I've blocked one person because he kept sending me unsolicited sexual innuendos

Do you have his address?? ;)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

It's okay, you're on mine.

Wait.

DAMMIT!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

I consider it a right of passage. Catch up, honey.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Is there an ignore list?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...to see how the high road is taken.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    Well, I am going to sleep. You all have good night:flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    There is an ignore list?? How do I add OP to it is a burning question for me .... or maybe :indifferent:
    :laugh:
    Back to important things like trying to eat healthy and manage my weight

See the arrow next to my username?

<

Click on that and it'll give you a drop down menu with an option to "ignore user." Don't ignore me though. I'm delightful. :wink:
    Just for that now you're on ignore.

No wait...never mind.....you're like my favorite person on here.

Carry on.

:smooched:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know you could ignore someone...

So unless I've accidentally hit it, then no one :)

ETA: Just tried ignoring myself, and it told me I couldn't ignore my own posts...
    Hmmph, why give me the option then?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

No way is the OP 20. 15 tops.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

stanleynod.gif

No way is the OP 20. 15 tops.

Well, it is her bedtime now so...who knows, right?