Am i the only one who does this.

Options
2»

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya. LOL. However, I always end up findin something to fill my face with:ohwell:
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Me too! I hope the food fairy will have come and filled the fridge with something yummy! But alas, the food fairy has yet to arrive. I have to go to the store to fill the fridge myself. Sigh. :ohwell:
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    It has actually happened, i went to the fridge and the pantry several times and nothing. Decided to take a shower and then went to look again and lo and behold Flamin' hot cheetos!!!

Come to find out my husband:heart: was sweet and snuck out to the gas station down the road and surprised me by putting my fave chips in the pantry, so when i made the inevitable (sp?) trip back to see if something would show It did!!!:laugh:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    ido the same too ur not the only one!!!! i think its habit
  • zztopp
    Options
    I am new to this website and was looking around to get familiar with it. I noticed you have a "move your *kitten* tracker" and I am really interested in it. Can you tell me a little about it and how to get involved?
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    I do that too. exact same thinking as well. and it drives me crazy when I do it.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    Then I start thinking.. well ramen noodles and syrup might be a good snack.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! Hmmmm....maybe sour cream and olives.......what can I concoct with condiments only?? :laugh:
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    I also do this. One trick I found was to drink a glass of water than weight 5 to 10 mins. If the craving goes away great but if it does not, I grab 100 cal Fiber One bar and it does the trick. My big challenge is at this time of year. There are way TOO MANY SWEETS around especially at the office. anybody got any suggestions to avoid them!!!!!!!!!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i do that too! although this week i've planned out my meals and snack ahead of time
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    This is week two for me in eatin' healthy...I find it's easier to cut up veggies, carrots, green peppers or whatever veggies you like...I put them in the snack sizes baggies, and put them in the fridge...even though I know it's not chips - but it does help somewhat. Week two - I'm cravin' my salted chips and dip, and Pepsi...It's hard. But, it does help to have a pre-cut up ready 'snack' in the fridge...or almost I find 10-14 Plain unsalted Almonds does wonders to, and a glass of water...Hope this helps some...much loves..xo

I absolutely love that idea. Whenever I make an omelette or sandwich I always cut up some of a cucumber and grab some baby carrots so I have a snack for later but I really like the idea of putting them in baggies for a snack. Thank you for that. I do the baggy thing with almonds but never done it with carrots or cucumbers, great idea.