Thong, Granny Panties or Commando when working out

Options
I am wondering how everyone else is dealing with the spandex work out pants. I hate panty lines and the only way around that is to wear a thong to work out in. But I had trouble with getting UTI's and my Dr told me that was why. So I have had to stop wearing thongs for a work out. But I hate panty lines showing in my cute outfits. but the thought of a big rip at a wrong moment and the humiliation of all that mortifies me. So .. what do you ladies do?

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    All I own is thongs... *shrug*
  • Luv22119
    Luv22119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Seamless panties work just fine.
  • ghurl7
    ghurl7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    honestly ... i've tried ALL .... lol ....

yep, there were days, when i worked out in my room naked ... commando .... then of course, the blah days with granny panties ... and then the ... thong days, where after workout, you know you're ready for your guy ... all sweaty and pumped up! ... =D
  • Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just wear a nice fitting pair of briefs when working out. I cant imagine the cheese grater effect on my bum wearing a thong working out lol.

I really dont care if i have panty lines working out. I imagine the faces I make and the sweating totally negates what ever my outfit looks like. I never check out other peoples outfits unless something just grabs my eye but I can honestly say I never checked for panty lines on others or even pay attn if someone had them
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Always a thong! Maybe a liner would help with Uti?
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    commando, I hate panty lines too and when I get sweaty I just hate the feeling! lol
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Naked until I caught "myself" in the cable row machine.
  • baldnavywife
    baldnavywife Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    honestly i go commando except for when auntie flow visits. i mainly workout in biker short though
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Granny panties... :blushing:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I always wear panties. Usually boy shorts. Thongs are a pain in the a** (literally), and I don't even own any granny panties.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I don't like panty lines :angry:

I wear well-fitting seamless panties at the gym because a lot of m yoga pants become sheer when I bend over. I move around a great deal & with I'm not very graceful, so the last thing I want to do is have my panties migrate around.

I want to be able to bend over with confidence :drinker:

ETA: I have boy shorts, but the lines can be seen in my yoga pants, I find the seamless panties end where I crease, so the lines are hidden in the contours of my natural curves.
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    so as a dude, I have no idea what you guys deal with... but I ride in my bike shorts commando, anything else down there is too much, and as long as you're covered somehow it's appropriate (even on public roads)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Cotton thong. If I'm wearing yoga pants or really any kind of non-shorts, my pants roll down half way during my workout during a box jump or something so commando is not a good option for me.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Commando with exercise tights, no panty line panties with regular shorts or sweats
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts. To me, the concept of thongs is bizarre? I remember the days when you didn't want your undies to go in your *kitten*. I guess I'm just old.

No worries. I'm 21 and I abhor thongs. And my panties aren't "granny panties" either. They're colorful lacey hipsters and briefs.

OP - I bought workout underwear at target. They work great and are more breathable then my regular stuff and have no seams. Unfortunately I think target is discontinuing them (I had trouble finding them in my size.) They make them in boy briefs, bikinis and thongs.