Fat burning pills???

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    We switched things up a few times because of no change. He is a professional and every one of his clients had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. So I trusted him judgement. Eventually he and I both gave up. That is the only reason why I even considered taking anything again. It is so frustrating to diet, and work hard every single day... to have nothing happen.

How many calories?
  • Nny_Dead
    Nny_Dead Posts: 13
    Options
    I can't remember the exact numbers. It's been a little over a month since we parted ways. I have a journal around somewhere from that time. I have to find it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    We switched things up a few times because of no change. He is a professional and every one of his clients had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. So I trusted him judgement. Eventually he and I both gave up. That is the only reason why I even considered taking anything again. It is so frustrating to diet, and work hard every single day... to have nothing happen.
    Key things I would look at:

How's your sleep pattern?
    Are you possibly overestimating your TDEE?
    Do you drink alcohol?
    Based on your first response (I saw it before you edited it), is your stress high?

A.C.E. Certified Group Fitness and Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • FartsMcGhee
    FartsMcGhee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've tried both the regular and extra strength Hydroxy Cut in the past and they've just made me feel sick and tired alllll the time. I didn't even want to work out while I was on this and when I forced myself to work out I got mega cramps in my gut and my legs.

I also tried the Xenadrine and it made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack and I was jittery all the time, could not stop moving. Affected my sleep, made me unable to focus at work. This also made me feel sick and at times it felt like I was digesting razor blades.

So... I wouldn't recommend using either. I would say that if you're stalled out and not losing any weight then readjust your calorie goals, be more strict with your calories because the most common mistake is that we eat more than we think we are (I'm guilty of it too), Do cardio and lift heavy. You'll bounce right out of this rut.

This TL;DR post has been brought to you by,
    FartsMcGhee :drinker:
  • Nny_Dead
    Nny_Dead Posts: 13
    Options
    I get about 7 hours of sleep a night. Now that is getting ready to change... I am starting a second job and its probably going to decrease to about 4 hours of sleep. I only drank alcohol socially, but I stopped drinking months ago when I decided to start trying to lose weight. Stress levels vary.
  • Fit_Jesus
    Options
    Why ask? Just take, experiment, and judge for yourself. Cheapest fat burner there is though is black coffee.

Experiment with different ways of dieting and exercising too. When you plateau, try something new!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Aaaaannnnnd, user account deactivated. That didn't take long. :tongue: