what would you think?

Options
Ump78
Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
I want to look good on new years, pick the hottest chick in the room, and just walk up and kiss her at midnight. Not a word spoken before or after. Just kiss and walk away. And her memory NOT be of that fat creep that did that. Instead, "OMG WHO was that? IDK but he was HOT!"

So, ladies....if this happened to you, what would your reaction be? I'm so gonna do this, but I kinda want to hear how it could be received.

Replies

• moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    well you could end up knocked out by a woman or her other half haha

I think its great.. you go for it !
  • Reeder06
    Reeder06 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would definetly kind of scope out the scenario first, could get scary if you move in on the wrong girl. But I like your ambition! Go after what you want!
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If she has a SO, she'll be kissng him. I'll have the radar on for potential fisticuff situations to avoid. Likely she'll be in a group of females. Y'all always run in packs. I'll have her chosen well beforehand.
    So all other possibilities aside......
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I would back away and probably swear at him loudly for thinking he could touch me without my permission

probably something like "wtf is wrong with you get the fvck away from me"
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    LOL...Well, I did have something similar happen to me many years ago, except that I kind of knew the guy. I slugged him, lol. Maybe you'll have better luck with someone, but I agree with the other two. I would make sure she was available before doing it or you could get yourself more than you bargained for.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I would back away and probably swear at him loudly for thinking he could touch me without my permission

probably something like "wtf is wrong with you get the fvck away from me"

This. In my opinion, I don't care how attractive you are, you don't do that!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    The last time I tried that she backed away, kicked me in the nuts, and slapped my face. When she slapped my face her nail just got in my eye and boy oh boy it started watering. It looked like she made me cry! In front of 50 of my closest friends!!! So I looked super sensitive and she felt bad so she tried to kiss me and I was like no way ***** you just poked my eye. So she said sorry and I told her I don't forgive her.

After that, I went and had a beer with some friends at a different location of the party. While we were drinking a beer, that same girl went to the bathroom with her friends and like OMG she was in there for like 20 minutes. I figured she was taking a dump but she was really just having girl chat with them. You know how girls are.

So when she got out of the bathroom, she asked me if I was okay. I told her I was fine and that I don't appreciate her rude behavior towards me because I went in for a simple kiss. She said sorry, but I creep her out because I'm ugly, hung like a gnat, and have breath that smells like a Port-o-John.

None of this really happened and I just wasted a few minutes of your life by you reading this. I'd say sorry, but I'm not :ohwell:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    The last time I tried that she backed away, kicked me in the nuts, and slapped my face. When she slapped my face her nail just got in my eye and boy oh boy it started watering. It looked like she made me cry! In front of 50 of my closest friends!!! So I looked super sensitive and she felt bad so she tried to kiss me and I was like no way ***** you just poked my eye. So she said sorry and I told her I don't forgive her.

After that, I went and had a beer with some friends at a different location of the party. While we were drinking a beer, that same girl went to the bathroom with her friends and like OMG she was in there for like 20 minutes. I figured she was taking a dump but she was really just having girl chat with them. You know how girls are.

So when she got out of the bathroom, she asked me if I was okay. I told her I was fine and that I don't appreciate her rude behavior towards me because I went in for a simple kiss. She said sorry, but I creep her out because I'm ugly, hung like a gnat, and have breath that smells like a Port-o-John.

None of this really happened and I just wasted a few minutes of your life by you reading this. I'd say sorry, but I'm not :ohwell:

Bahahahaha!!! Great imagination :drinker:

OP... It could go either way. The girl could think it's awesome & romantic & dig it or smack you. Would love to read what happens on January 1st!!! :flowerforyou:
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Where is this NYE party going to take place? Just asking (for my hot friend)
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    This is how you get uninvited to every single party in the future.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    I would probably try pretty damn hard to report him to the police. Not cool. It's rapey.
  • Hammybone
    Hammybone Posts: 36 Member
    Options

I LOL'd so hard at that.

OP, regardless of what you look like, I'd use any means necessary to fend off my assailant.

You shouldn't be attempting to assault people.

Also, if I were you, I would be concerned about what I might contract from said "chick."
  • julie2407
    julie2407 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I predict that this will go a whole lot differently to how you see it playing out in your head. Any sort of physical contact without my consent is not ok, and while you may not be the FAT creep you mentioned, surprise pash from random stranger still equals creep. Not going to matter how good looking you are, sorry.
  • Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    Before you do this.. ask yourself... if a random hot guy walked up to you and smacked one on your lips how would you feel? If your answer is "Screw that, I'd kick that dude's *kitten*!" chances are, no matter who the girl is, she's gonna feel the same way. :drinker: :drinker:

Also, before anyone says something along the lines of "But it would be a guy kissing a guy, that's different!" No.. really isn't different. It's still unasked for, unwanted and flat our rude.
  • tsigala219882
    tsigala219882 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If the guy and I had had our eyes on eachother, in a smooth, "into you" kind of way, it would be well recieved. But this can easily be misconstrued. I think it would take a special girl for you to pull this off without getting slapped. Look for a girl who's obviously into you. Staring at you, (not the giggly type, she won't go so well) someone more bold. Walk up, not too close, lightly reach for her hand, if she grasps back, and if you feel comfortable, try for the kiss. Dont let your adrenaline turn you into a dude rushing at a girl for a kiss. Remember, 90:10 (Hitch)
  • Heatts
    Heatts Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do not think this will go well. That being said. What she said ^^^^ is your best bet.
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY depends on the chick. better make sure she don't have a man first so you don't get knocked out. I think its an awesome idea, if u select right chick, you can totally boost her self esteem and totally make her night. I for one would b flattered if some random hot guy walked up to me and kissed me. (not that it will ever happen). I say go for it. your either gonna get slapped or kissed back. but definitely take your time deciding who it will b
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I think it's a very romantic idea, and the thought of it happening to me makes me smile - if I were single, that is. But I could see a lot of women getting offended, creeped out, or genuinely frightened by it.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yes. Women love non consensual sexual contact. That's a very well documented fact and she definitely won't try to push you off a balcony for being a creepy mcreeperson
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Throat punch. Straight up throat punch. Its not cool to run up and kiss an unwilling participant.