What makes a guy hot and what makes a girl hot?

Options

Replies

• odwall
    odwall Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If you are intelligent you can pretty much be a fat tub of lard and mean to boot. Well, almost. I would prefer you to be reasonably fit, but intelligence trumps everything.

While I agree that intelligence is most important, I would rather have somebody of mediocre intelligence but super nice than somebody who was super smart and an as[/i]shole.

Smart *kitten* are such a turn on.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, humor, personality, confidence (but not to the point of being cocky), compassion, manners.

Physically, I like someone who's my height or a little taller, in reasonably good shape (don't have to be a bodybuilder, and in fact I'd rather someone not be married to the gym, but height-weight proportionate). Sort of rugged.
    Actor examples: Jim Caviezel, Mark Harmon, Tom Selleck (slightly younger version), David Boreanaz.

Being self-sustaining & able to provide well for a family is a huge plus.

And smoking pretty much negates anything except the physical attractiveness.
    You can be eye candy, but that's all the further you get.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I like my men funny! I tend to like big goofballs, like Seth Green, or Jackson Rathbone.

I like muscle but not huge over the top muscles, that's just gross.

I'm also a sucker for tattoo's, colored hair, and or face pant. Such as Jeff Hardy, Wes Borland, Travis Barker.

I tend to like shorter men, I am not comfortable with some-one over 5'8-5'10.

I'm not a fan of blondes, I like red heads or dark haired guys. Oh and long hair on a guy is sexy!

I do not like hairy men, like the body, or face.

I just like too many things...very indecisive. lol
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Humor, confidence, eyes, smile, sweet nature, and dorkiness ^_^
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    If you are intelligent you can pretty much be a fat tub of lard and mean to boot. Well, almost. I would prefer you to be reasonably fit, but intelligence trumps everything.

While I agree that intelligence is most important, I would rather have somebody of mediocre intelligence but super nice than somebody who was super smart and an as[/i]shole.

Smart *kitten* are such a turn on.
    So true.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Pretty much this.

tongue.gif
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Pretty much this.

tongue.gif

God yes.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Low standards and lower expectations.

Nailed it
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Low standards and lower expectations.
    That gets me every time

tumblr_m8odr1hTE61rp4lezo1_250.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Just the right combination of intelligent, funny, playful, and kinky.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I believe there's a big difference between attraction that can result in a relationship and if someone's hot.

I'm attracted to someone if they're smart, we click conversational, is kind, funny and finds me funny. Looks are down low on the list. From someone who's boyfriends haven't always been considered 'attractive'. But they did know good popsicle jokes.

Now hot. Hot is Clark Kent.

Douche-like qualities immediately negate any attractiveness.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I need a dime that is top of the line. Cute face slim waist with a big behind.

haha, I had to add this to my workout list!
  • desidieter
    Options

Especially this brand of CK: 2280295-tomw.jpg

:love:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    A powerful central heating system.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Especially this brand of CK: 2280295-tomw.jpg

:love:

Agreed. Or

tumblr_mzq762bGuz1riicn1o1_1280.jpg

There's just something about strong jaws and guys with large chests wearing henley's. Sigh. Hot.

Hot for me is if I would drunkingly make out with a guy based on looks alone.

Attractive is if I want to spend time with him. Big difference.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    In no particular order...

Kindness
    Intelligence
    Humor
    Creativity
    Kinky
    Confident
    Flirty

;)
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    PERSONALITY WISE - CARING, CONSIDERATE, SELFLESS, PASSIONATE, SENSE OF HUMOUR, OPEN MINDED, DARING, KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING, MASCULINE, PROTECTIVE.. BUT!

LOOKS ARE A MUST TOO - TALL ( I LIKE TO WEAR MY HEALS AND STILL FEEL PETITE IN HIS ARMS),, MASCULINE FEATURES/BONE STRUCTURE, STRONG BUILD (CANT BE DOING WITH SKINNY BONEY *kitten* AND LEGS ), NICE EYES, SMILE, FEET, HANDS ARMS.. LOOKS AFTER HIMSELF , SMART CASUAL WEAR.....

YEAH IM THE FUSSIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, I PAY ALOT OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL :P GOOD THING IM NOT LOOKING HA

AND WHY ARE MY CAPS STUCK ON GRRRRR!
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Someone who talks quietly and does not SHOUT ^