What makes a guy hot and what makes a girl hot?

Options

Replies

• valkaree
    Options
    Noting sexier than cute. Both in looks and personality.

Gotta have a sense of humor and be able to deal with my sense of humor which is not always easy as I joke around a LOT!
  • nykismile
    Options
    All down to personal opinion.

For me, what I find attractive in a guy/girl is never immediately known. It's some undecipherable thing about them that draws me in. Sometimes I eventually figure out what it is and appreciate that quality, other times it remains an enigma.

Discrimination is an instant turn off though.

Same. Absolutely same.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I prefer carnival workers, or the Dutch.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Just the right combination of intelligent, funny, playful, and kinky.

I have an assortment of furry costumes and all my books are either joke-of-the-day, or about theoretical physics.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    You'll know when you see it
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I have an assortment of furry costumes and all my books are either joke-of-the-day, or about theoretical physics.

:laugh:
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I like opinionated women with independence. Strong work ethic with a soft heart. And a goofy sense of humor.
  • BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies.... you know it's all about the beard, with a styled stache....lol
  • BeardedYoung
    Options
    it's in the face... is there kindness in the eyes? is the smile genuine? When I saw my wife's face I was instantly smitten.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Blue eyes
    Independent
    Career driven
    Sarcastic wit
    Romantic
    Sense of humor
  • BeardedYoung
    Options
    Girls really seem to dig - Rich...
    Guys really seem to be into - A Pulse

From what I've seen... :laugh:
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    You all crack me up!!! Ice been grazing through your comments, feeding on your wit.....yeah....that's one for sure: Wit, sense of humor, and I agree with the one person who said there is something in the eyes.
  • scasey1656
    scasey1656 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies.... you know it's all about the beard, with a styled stache....lol

Haha, funny you say that. I was totally going to say beards.

Seriously though, I'm attracted to an assortment of guys but the biggest trend seems to be facial hair.

I think sense of humor is what really attracts me to someone the most though.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

tumblr_lq2qfxYGJc1qht847.gif
  • BeardedYoung
    Options

They all think that, you were just the most honest ;{}}}
  • DellaWiedel
    DellaWiedel Posts: 125 Member
    Options

My husband's beard isn't as long as yours, but he DOES have the styled stache, so I'm gonna have to agree on this one.
  • BeardedYoung
    Options
    My husband's beard isn't as long as yours, but he DOES have the styled stache, so I'm gonna have to agree on this one.

You indeed are a lucky lady :wink:
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    People will have all kinds of answers for this based on personal preferences and philosophy.

But there's considerable evidence that a big chunk of of facial attractiveness comes down to two factors: Symmetrical features and features that are literally close to the mean in size and shape.

The most comprehensible practical example of this is that if you digitally morph together the faces of a large number of women the result is often quite attractive, even if many of the individual women used in the process are not.

It's a weird thought isn't it? The most exceptionally beautiful people among us may be attractive because they are in some sense average looking.
  • scasey1656
    scasey1656 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

They all think that, you were just the most honest ;{}}}

Haha, totally true.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Someone mention something about the stache and beard?