New Kids on the Block

Options
2»

Replies

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    GOODNESS!!!! Good Ol' NKOTB!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My best friend and I used to be IN LOVE with them! :love: Jonathan was her favorite and Joe was mine (go figure). We would pretend to date them, etc. I had the comforter, t-shirt, sheets, etc. :blushing:

I can't believe they're BACK!!! hahaha!!! :laugh:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to admit it...

I was considering buying tickets for the Toronto date in August... I LOVED them, and saw them in '89... :heart: :heart: :heart:

But would we just be a bunch of 30 year old's bopping to passe music, played by a bunch of, well... as was previously so eloquently put, "Old Men in Da Neighbourhood".... mmm.... but Joey and I did share something special... :huh:
  • AJCM
    Options
    http://www.nkotb.com/

Check it out! They have aged quite well!
    :tongue:
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with NKOTB, but i just wanted to say WOO Shari for posting up her picture with courage! Lookin awesome!!!!

:blushing: aw shucks....thanks!
  • nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Options
    Anybody see them on the Today show? I loved them as a kid but watching them sing their old hits was comical and a little sad, in my opinion. I hope their new album is a success.
  • sharimarie
    Options
    Anybody see them on the Today show? I loved them as a kid but watching them sing their old hits was comical and a little sad, in my opinion. I hope their new album is a success.

It did start out a little rough, I think they had either Danny or Donnies mic up too much at first. But LOVED every minute of the show!
  • AJCM
    Options

Yeah, I can only imagine it would be...

Think Miley Cirus (sp?), 2028, in her thirties, jumping around a stage singing the teeny-bop words she wrote at 15... kind of icky...
    :huh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh wow... I'm stayin away from this thread... :blushing:
  • sharimarie
    Options
    Oh wow... I'm stayin away from this thread... :blushing:

but why?! LOL
  • AJCM
    Options
    Shari - I'm with you! I might break down and see the concert just for some good old fashioned nostalgic fun! Speaking of nostalgic fun, anyone excited about the Sex and the City movie opening in a few weeks? I will definitly be rounding up the girl friends for that outing! :love: