Looking for Reward Ideas for my Husband

Options

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    What, is your husband like a dog or something?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Here is a bj for your good deed. Good boy LOL
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Yeah, exactly...reverse sexism at its finest I guess LOL
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I suppose you are all right, I have been in a dysfunctional relationship where that pretty much was a "priveledge". So, yeah that would work with me. Not gonna be in that relationship anymore, hopefully i'll be lucky enough to find women with the mindset we should both enjoy it.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options

I really hope you don't give your dog BJs
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    bj's............unless your in my situation, appreciates your man ( love him so much) and already does it plenty of times A DAY.. Then.. Bacon >
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Yeah, exactly...reverse sexism at its finest I guess LOL

No, it's just sexism.
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I say go for some sexual type of rewards, guys are always up for that! lol

why only the guys?

Cause the hubs is a dude? It's either that or cause womenz hates the sex

any womenz i have been with did NOT hate the sex.
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    Progressively more interesting sex.

if he is like most men, any sex is more interesting. just sayin'
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    So: how would YOU motivate and reward a stubborn, willful guy who has everything, but still has hazy ideas about getting in shape and losing weight?

I wouldn't. If he's not willing to do it himself, he's not ready and no one will make him ready.

This right here.

You're not his mother.

At least, given all the suggestions for BJ's, I really hope you're not his mother.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    BJs only as a reward? I wonder what everyone would be saying if we turned the tables and told her hubs to please her only if she meets her weight loss goals....:noway:

We could follow it up by saying, "Women are simple." Wonder how that would go over?

3473170-newgirl_201965586.gif

I do, it's probably why we fwends.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Uhm.... I'm with a bunch of the PPs...
    Ask him what he wants. Don't take the suggestion to make sex a weapon/reward. And understand that he is only gonna get healthier when he wants to and is ready. You're his partner- not his mother or keeper - or dog trainer :tongue:
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Uhm.... I'm with a bunch of the PPs...
    Ask him what he wants. Don't take the suggestion to make sex a weapon/reward. And understand that he is only gonna get healthier when he wants to and is ready. You're his partner- not his mother or keeper - or dog trainer :tongue:

Indeed.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Here is my take.

I have a very fit, healthy wife. She has worked hard at it all her life.
    I gotten 40-50 lbs overweight because it is my own fault. I have been lazy and undisciplined.
    I am progressively getting more and more fit

In my mind taking care of my body, exercising, and eating properly is my responsibility. When I am fitter I will have more energy and will be able to give to all around me more.

I don't expect ANY reward. My reward is knowing that I am taking Personal Responsibility and being a stand up husband and father.
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Who said only as a reward? My intention was that it would be a bonus BJ.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

He does well with competition, but our goals are so different that I can't really offer him any kind of good competitiveness.

So: how would YOU motivate and reward a stubborn, willful guy who has everything, but still has hazy ideas about getting in shape and losing weight?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1st part of this, either by posting pics of ripped dudes around the house and telling hubby how hot they are and you want him to be that way too. OR possibly signing him up to a gym where there are lots of ripped guys and he's kinda "forced" into keeping up.

Let's shame him into doing something! Let's make him feel woefully inadequate and maybe then he'll do something! Yeah!

:noway:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

He does well with competition, but our goals are so different that I can't really offer him any kind of good competitiveness.

1st part of this, either by posting pics of ripped dudes around the house and telling hubby how hot they are and you want him to be that way too. OR possibly signing him up to a gym where there are lots of ripped guys and he's kinda "forced" into keeping up.

Let's shame him into doing something! Let's make him feel woefully inadequate and maybe then he'll do something! Yeah!

WOW! I missed this little gem.

Nothing says love like psychologically abusing your partner. Right? RIGHT?!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

LOL Ripped dudes everywhere as motivation. LOL
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    LOL! Sad that a BJ has to be a "reward". Women should love giving it to their partners on the regular? Y'all make it sound like a chore. :-)
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    uh.... this thread is kinda sad.

1. sex is not currency.

2. your husband is not a child, he should know what he wants and it may or may not be fitness to the same extent as you.

3. not all men are the same just like all women are not the same

4. if sex is thre reward if a goal isnt met does that mean it is withheld? didnt we have a thread about that a while back where most people said that was evil and blah blah blah.

5. doesnt sound very sexy to be giving or recieving favors as payment of something

6. ask him.