I can't believe I ate the whole thing...

Options
I have really been working hard to lose that last 10 pounds. I have tried a couple of different diets, including Keto. I wasn't using this website religously until this week. When I started punching in all the food that had been eating, I then realized why I wasn't losing. Calories in = Calories out.

Then it was my birthday yesterday and my evil wife (not really) bought me a Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake. OMG!!! I ate a slice and a half yesterday and a slice today. That is some damn good carrot cake. Needless to say, I finished both slices and almost licked the plate.

To make things worse, that damn cake is in the fridge taunting me right now...carrot cake is the DEVIL!

Someone make it stop!

Replies

• HerbieSue
    Options
    So how many calories are in one of those pieces of cake?????
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    OK, nevermind, I looked it up on this site and it's over 1500 calories a slice!!! Throw the cake away, just toss it, get rid of it....NOW!
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Haha, I can totally relate. My mom made these fantastic brownies and I ate 3 of them yesterday. Man they were good. All we can do is go forward from here and forget the words brownie and carrot cake.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Funny you should post this today. Hubby brought home a Cheesecake Factory Snickers Cheesecake home today from his office Christmas lunch thingy. Uggggh....but i did NOT eat any :noway: But since it was your birthday, I think it's good that you indulged.
    Hope your birthday was a good one! :bigsmile:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That would be a whopping 996! Multiply that by 2.5 and we are talking 2500 calories from just the cake in the last two days.

2500 calories....wow! That's 4 days of working out....
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    I used to work there, its about 1500 calories or so.
  • bionicdiver
    Options
    OK, nevermind, I looked it up on this site and it's over 1500 calories a slice!!! Throw the cake away, just toss it, get rid of it....NOW!

But it's so pretty....
  • bionicdiver
    Options
    I used to work there, its about 1500 calories or so.

OMG!!! Now I am really depressed!!
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    ............not gonna look so pretty on your thighs!!!!! I repeat, throw it away!!!
  • bionicdiver
    Options
    Funny you should post this today. Hubby brought home a Cheesecake Factory Snickers Cheesecake home today from his office Christmas lunch thingy. Uggggh....but i did NOT eat any :noway: But since it was your birthday, I think it's good that you indulged.
    Hope your birthday was a good one! :bigsmile:

Your will is much stronger than mine. :)
  • bionicdiver
    Options
    ............not gonna look so pretty on your thighs!!!!! I repeat, throw it away!!!

I just gave my son 5 bucks to take it to the garbage outside...

:'(
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it's a ton of calories but I wouldn't throw it away.
    Eat it on days when you're burning a lot of calories. Maybe only eat a quarter of the slice. But it's a present to you and so long as you're not overdoing it all the time, I don't see a problem with some indulgences.
  • bionicdiver
    Options
    Eat it on days when you're burning a lot of calories. Maybe only eat a quarter of the slice. But it's a present to you and so long as you're not overdoing it all the time, I don't see a problem with some indulgences.

Okay!! I caught the boy before he tossed it. Game plan....Burn 1000 calories at the gym tomorrow and carrot cake for lunch!

WINNER!!!!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    wanna bet you lose weight from this indulgence?
  • 2bFitNTrim
    Options

I just gave my son 5 bucks to take it to the garbage outside...

:'(

Don't cry :sad: It's be okay :wink:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ooo my goodness i agree throw it away or feed it to her lol
  • 2bFitNTrim
    Options

Okay!! I caught the boy before he tossed it. Game plan....Burn 1000 calories at the gym tomorrow and carrot cake for lunch!

WINNER!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • bionicdiver
    Options
    wanna bet you lose weight from this indulgence?

How do you figure? At 1500 calories a slice, I'm putting on weight just thinking about it. :happy:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options

WINNER!!!!

bahahahha whatever works and if you know your going to eat it.. just bring it at the gym
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    Just looked at your profile, mostly muscle, you can afford to eat the cheesecake because you can probably burn it off in one session! And you obviously don't indulge in sweets often!