I've got 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    Hello - I have about 200 to lose..on daily...can add me. I'm pretty new here myself..but well motivated!
    request sent!!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost 70 pounds last year and was motivated...until a conference out of town and never came back (sound familiar?) However, my motivation is back (along with 65 of those 70 pounds) and I have a big goal and supportive friends. Let's get this done!
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    Add me! I lost 70 pounds last year and was motivated...until a conference out of town and never came back (sound familiar?) However, my motivation is back (along with 65 of those 70 pounds) and I have a big goal and supportive friends. Let's get this done!

sounds REALLY familiar! Request sent!
  • rosewatershay
    rosewatershay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I have 100+ to lose. I started MFP before but then stopped; I recently just started again.
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I have 100+ to lose. I started MFP before but then stopped; I recently just started again.
    request sent!
  • heart2health
    heart2health Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lots of weight to lose as well. FR sent
  • Turning_Hopes_to_Habits
    Options
    Pick me! I've got a little over a hundred to lose, too, I'm fairly new to doing this regularly (six weeks) and our screen names even have a little something in common. :happy:
  • HealthyHabits2015
    Options
    All are welcome! Just send me a friend request!!

:drinker: