Do you love your legs?

Options
13»

Replies

• Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Being transgendered I would have to say having "Bambi" legs is a good thing so my reply would be "yes".
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Have any of you even gotten your legs to look exactly like how you want?

They are not exactly the way I want them to look because I am still cutting a little more fat...however...I do love the way they look now and I'd be satisfied with them if I just stopped losing fat right now. But, like I said, I am trying to cut a little more fat so they may look different in a couple of months.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I haaaate my legs. They are disproportionately short, and my inner thigh chub rub has ruined a great many pair of good jeans... :cry:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I do love my legs. I remember I used to hate them. Being in shorts, staring at them when I was sitting down I hated them. Now, they're becoming noticeably muscular and I'm getting that angular thigh shape and my calf muscles are more prominent. I've never had legs like this, even at around the same weight. I'm proud of them. In spite of never being able to find a fitting pair of jeans (I've got the too small of waist but good sized thigh and calves thing going on). Honestly, I'd wear shorts and yoga pants all the time if they were socially acceptable and comfortable year round. Two things that used to be my nemesis.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I love my legs. They let me chase my girls around all day, as well as lift some pretty heavy weights. Wouldn't trade them for anything!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I haaaate my legs. They are disproportionately short, and my inner thigh chub rub has ruined a great many pair of good jeans... :cry:

Your legs look pretty darn good to me, having taken a peek at your profile pics.
  • Warlock_42
    Warlock_42 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love my shaved legs. I have runners legs, I love flexing them look at the muscles that pop out.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options
    I am starting to love my legs. I am seeing shape and definition show through. There is still a bit more fat on them than I want, but I'll take care of that in time.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My legs don't look -exactly- how I want them to look but I do like them. They're shapely and I have the infamous thigh gap, which I quite like.
  • BlueFisherKing
    BlueFisherKing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This has been so motivating! Thank you all!

I find I have more body confidence when I hear people talk about their own body confidence :glasses: - the more someone talks about their flaws the more I notice my own :frown:

The more I run, the more I appreciate that I can run. My love of my legs is starting not to rely on how they look as much as how strong they are. Going from dying at 60 secs of running to powering through 2 miles in a matter of weeks makes me love each blister on my foot and each weird half-emerged muscle on my leg :tongue:

Ya'll have gorgeous legs! Keep on struttin'.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Nope.

I love them that they do awesome things-and they are straight beast mode. but I kind of wish they could so said awesome things and NOT be quiet so hefty.

So I'll take the trade off, logically I understand I don't get one without the other- so I pick my poison. :drinker:

BUT- my BF loves them- so I live vicariously through him loving them. I mostly just use them (which I do love) and tolerate them- he loves them- so win win for everyone.

They do look kind of awesome in old school 70's split skirts when I dance- so I mean - that's awesome as well LOL.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Love? Yes. Am I satisfied with them? NEVER!