Anyone want to start the 30 Day Shred with me tomorrow?

Options
I have fallen off and need to get BACK ON!! My boyfriend and i just moved in together and we all know that any distraction is a distraction and love weight is the easiest weight to gain... so with that being said, i need to get back on point again.. with a routine..Anyone want to start the 30DS with me tomorrow so that we can hold one another accountable? What better time than the beginning of the month!

Replies

• MEPQ44
    MEPQ44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS three days ago! If you want to add me please do so! Have you done 30 DS before, and if so what were your results?!
  • nickyazlan
    nickyazlan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad 8 weeks and started back yesterday. I had planned to start the 30D shred tomorrow ( first time) so feel free to add me.
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Im on day 10 of level one tomorrow, but feel free to add me if you want. I had done the shred once before and lost acouple lbs but a ton of inches. :)
  • persian1981
    persian1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lets do it girls!! We can help eachother. I have done it once before, but never finished it....so that is my first goal! Im looking so forward to it and glad we are all on board! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • mandymorton
    mandymorton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this. What is the 30 day shred?
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am on day three of 30 day shred.I just noticed that theres a group starting for September.I just joined.Its great to have a ton of support to keep me motivated.I think I will need all the help I can get lol.

And if anyone wants a buddy please free to add me the more friends the better:happy:
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this. What is the 30 day shred?

Hi,

Its basically three levels and consists of cardio,strength training and ab work.You can buy the dvd on amazon and ebay.It is also on

youtube for free.I only found about it last week.I am sure someone else can explain it in more detail but if you look at the reviews it

looks great.
  • tracied30
    Options
    I started the 30ds this morning-level1. I would love to be held accountable with you all! :)
  • mandymorton
    mandymorton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you Irish Eyes!
  • missyjoy6988
    missyjoy6988 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know I am going to sound like an idiot here...but what is the 30 day shred? Is it a Jillian Michaels video?
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't have the 30 Day Shred, but I do have the Ripped in 30... I could still do it though for 30 days
  • terrimaricle
    Options
    Ok, I know I am going to sound like an idiot here...but what is the 30 day shred? Is it a Jillian Michaels video?
  • terrimaricle
    Options
    Sorry, yes that is Jillian Michaels. She is tough
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Is the 30ds a lot of jumping around, because I have balance problems due to a stroke, so i'm not too good standing on one leg or jumping lol :smile:
  • DivineInsanity
    Options
    I'll join up as well! I just downloaded the video a week ago, I've been meaning to get started XD
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I started today! :)
  • sammyvan104
    sammyvan104 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 (but started it 10 days ago). I'm in -6 days of Level 1 is the best of have done in my previous attempts. For anyone interested Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred Level one is on Amazon for $1.99 (Level 2 and 3 also $1.99 a piece). I have been doing it on my Kindle Fire. I find it really easy to pause and rewind if I rested for a few seconds and missed the start of an exercise I go back so I can start the exercise from the beginning and don't miss any reps. Would love a place to check in and report my progress.
  • pallavihnp143
    pallavihnp143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can some one please tell me what is 30ds? I would like to start one with you guys.. I want to reduce 10 lbs.Thanks
  • happyapathy
    Options
    I started on the 1st, if you don't mind being 2 days behind me, you can friend me!
  • terrimaricle
    Options
    Can some one please tell me what is 30ds? I would like to start one with you guys.. I want to reduce 10 lbs.Thanks

The 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels exercise DVD :-)