Trying to be more than just another super hot dude

Options
I feel like Ive been "that guy" for too long... you know... the one with the strong arms and the muscular back. I want to be more than just that.

I want friends who can help me be less shallow and more down to earth

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Roll bread?

Maybe take up some volunteer positions? It can be extraordinarily humbling
  • dlkorsak
    Options
    lol
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Like friends that work out at nursing homes to bring eye-candy to old people?
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Who says you are just another super hot dude??? That's just their opinion, and do you care about what they say??? Personally, you are not my type but then I'm not into other men - so does my opinion really count?
  • LV115
    Options
    I kind of hope you're trolling, 'cause I'm not sure this thread is gonna go so well...
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My gosh, it must be hard to be so, you know, good looking and all.:laugh:(actually you're not my type/what I would consider attractive, but I think you're confidence, while overdone, is good) Perhaps you should volunteer at a soup kitchen or something. On a more serious note, op, There are many charities who could use extra hands.
  • josgarci
    josgarci Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    volunteering is a great way to go....:smile:
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Classic!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • josgarci
    Options
    I typically wouldn't reply, however your reply sends such a negative vibe. If you don't have anything nice to say .... just shut it. You and "hot dude" would probably get along very well and able to support each others goals as far as weight loss. I'm sure ya'll are both "hot dudes" in your own way. Good luck ya'll - peace!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Have you ever thought there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good-looking?

tumblr_inline_mfwzbpzYUp1rpgwqz_zps5be3cc75.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I typically wouldn't reply, however your reply sends such a negative vibe. If you don't have anything nice to say .... just shut it. You and "hot dude" would probably get along very well and able to support each others goals as far as weight loss. I'm sure ya'll are both "hot dudes" in your own way. Good luck ya'll - peace!!

Pot meet kettle.
  • Outwardlycalm
    Outwardlycalm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Who says you are just another super hot dude??? That's just their opinion, and do you care about what they say??? Personally, you are not my type but then I'm not into other men - so does my opinion really count?

This is why we need a like button. LOL!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    LOL what a dumb aspiration bro. Why so dumb bro? Such a dumb post bro. Own that swag.
  • josgarci
    Options
    have an awesome week and good luck with your goals!!
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    LOL what a dumb aspiration bro. Why so dumb bro? Such a dumb post bro. Own that swag.

Bro, I didnt grow up knowing how to handle all that swag that the gym has gotten me. I think its too late for me to learn. I'm lost and confused. IDK what to do. Sometimes I wonder if girls are using me for my body and a part of me says "its ok... let it happen" and the other part says "bro, you aint just a sexy piece of meat... try to talk to her about philosophy or culture or art... does she even know what a CDO is? IS she even on my level?"
  • josgarci
    Options

Pot meet kettle.
    Hi pot!....or Kettle??
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Roll bread?

Maybe take up some volunteer positions? It can be extraordinarily humbling

what if I become the best bread roller of all time? It might just make it worse :(
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Pot meet kettle.
    Hi pot!....or Kettle??

It's all the same to me.