Trying to be more than just another super hot dude

Options

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    LOL what a dumb aspiration bro. Why so dumb bro? Such a dumb post bro. Own that swag.

OMG! Noodz sent!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    LOL what a dumb aspiration bro. Why so dumb bro? Such a dumb post bro. Own that swag.

OMG! Noodz sent!

He always gets the noodz :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    P.S. If it isn't obvious then I hope this clears things up. This is in jest. However, I would still like to meet new people... mostly people who have a sense of humor and aren't complete *kitten*.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options

OMG! Noodz sent!

I wish I could own that swag
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    You should try donuts and Netflix. I mean, I've never been a hot dude before, so I don't know your plight, but I've got the average middle-aged hausfrau thing going, and this technique totally works for me.
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    You should try donuts and Netflix. I mean, I've never been a hot dude before, so I don't know your plight, but I've got the average middle-aged hausfrau thing going, and this technique totally works for me.

I'm allergic to donuts and I only watch beachbody DVDs
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Become a TV chef. They get all the good stuff, food and booty ;)
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    And here I thought you got lost on your way to your tumblr page.
    P.S. If it isn't obvious then I hope this clears things up. This is in jest. However, I would still like to meet new people... mostly people who have a sense of humor and aren't complete *kitten*.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

Bro, I didnt grow up knowing how to handle all that swag that the gym has gotten me. I think its too late for me to learn. I'm lost and confused. IDK what to do. Sometimes I wonder if girls are using me for my body and a part of me says "its ok... let it happen" and the other part says "bro, you aint just a sexy piece of meat... try to talk to her about philosophy or culture or art... does she even know what a CDO is? IS she even on my level?"

:laugh: :laugh:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

Bro, I didnt grow up knowing how to handle all that swag that the gym has gotten me. I think its too late for me to learn. I'm lost and confused. IDK what to do. Sometimes I wonder if girls are using me for my body and a part of me says "its ok... let it happen" and the other part says "bro, you aint just a sexy piece of meat... try to talk to her about philosophy or culture or art... does she even know what a CDO is? IS she even on my level?"

Feelz curlz bro. You got me doing them. Pick up them grad school chicks. Bonus points if you can pull a Brit in a Harvard bar. U like dem apples?
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    We are still waiting on those pics.....

*awkward*

:laugh: :laugh:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Is this return of the enchanted forest brah? Showed dem abs brah....come on. Maybe the squat and the white robe. . . .bring it on, brah.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    I thought that was Nutella brah?
    Is this return of the enchanted forest brah? Showed dem abs brah....come on. Maybe the squat and the white robe. . . .bring it on, brah.
  • _Terrapin_
    Options

bump
  • _Terrapin_
    Options

If you had his ego, could you stay away?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

OMG! Noodz sent!

Chill bro. I share.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Seems familiar.... A future mass shooter posts on the misc, we all think he's a troll.... But surprise! He was serious.... Dafuq?

You aware?

If you had his ego, could you stay away?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

OMG! Noodz sent!

Chill bro. I share.

Hey! :angry:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

OMG! Noodz sent!

Chill bro. I share.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Become a TV chef. They get all the good stuff, food and booty ;)

I aint ready for that Gordon Ramsey level