Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Ignore her and she'll go away.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm at work so I can't post links to any image sets or youtube videos, but for anyone who doesn't know who Katie Hopkins is or whether she makes any sense whatsoever, please google the following phrase;

"Your child is called India."

Thank you!

:noway: :laugh: You can see the exact moment when she realizes what she is saying.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Ignore her and she'll go away.

This! :drinker:
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    she should just go and boil her head!!! :explode:

Don't know anything about this woman but I love this expression, I must find a way to work it into conversation and soon.
  • SarahxApple
    SarahxApple Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Although I shouldn't be given this woman any of my time or energy, I do want to say this.

I am personally someone who hasn't ever really struggled with weight, yes I am on mfp but compared to other people's journeys, mine has been comparatively easy, I put on weight around Christmas needed to lose it, I have done. However, I would NEVER dream of being of turning around to any online or IRL friends who are struggling to lose weight and say, I lost 10lbs why cannot you? It's arrogant, condescending and ignorant.

Also, as others have echoed she does not take into account emotional and psychological relationships with food. She wouldn't lose 3 stone then put it back on and go and tell people who struggle with anorexia there is no excuse for being underweight and endangering your health, you just have to eat more look I proved it.

People like Katie Hopkins, make me question when we lost our humanity.