By recommendation - MFPism's

Options
Deena_Bean
Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
This is posted to my blog, but one of my buddies said I should put it on the forums for comedic values (since blogs go largely unread unless you're like a super-hero on MFP :tongue: ). Enjoy :drinker:

That time (last week, yesterday, probably today) when...

1. Deena_Bean completed her food and exercise diary. Everyone else completed her food and exercise diary and was under her calorie goal. Damn it.

2. xxx burned 60000 calories doing 30 minutes of badass olympic training events. Deena_Bean burned 238 calories walking 3.0 mph for eternity. Damn it.

3. If you ate like this every day you would weigh 158 pounds in 5 weeks. 5 weeks later: .5 lbs lost. Win.

4. Troll here, troll there, troll everywhere.

5. xxx doesn't see the harm in eating 800 calories a day because she's "just not hungry enough to eat more than that." Ok, so where'd the extra weight come from? *raised eyebrow*

6. xxx doesn't understand why she can't lose weight - she doesn't weigh her food, she "mostly" stays around the same calories and exercises 6 days a week. *scratches head*

I know there are more...maybe I'll just keep editing to add when they come up, because it makes me giggle.

The End.

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I like you!! :flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 7seas_sailing
    7seas_sailing Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This is great! Keep adding when you think of new ones. In fact, xxx lost 2 pounds. I gained .5 pounds. Damn it.
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Lol. I like it.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I don't want to format but:

xxx posts that xyz food is the "enemy."
  • Deena_Bean
    Options
    I knew I could count on some additions :)
    I hate it when xxx loses 5 pounds and I gain....fail.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Xyz posts that running or spin bikes makes your legs bulky and manly
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Hey, have you guys heard of this new product that Dr. Oz is selling? It helps you lose 50 lbs in 2 seconds. My great aunt's daughter's dog's cousin's friend's uncle's sister took it and it worked for her!
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hey, have you guys heard of this new product that Dr. Oz is selling? It helps you lose 50 lbs in 2 seconds. My great aunt's daughter's dog's cousin's friend's uncle's sister took it and it worked for her!

But will it give me a flat stomach?
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options

But will it give me a flat stomach?

It will make your stomach (and almost everything else) so flat that you look like Spongebob.
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    who wants to join my weight loss "team"? just join my scheme....i have shakes and pills, who wants pills. they're like the guy with the watches and jewlery inside his coat flashing you as you walk by.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    That time Alatariel75 ate .5lb of food and gained 2lbs. Dammit.
  • Deena_Bean
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    This game is fun. :flowerforyou:
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    lol *raises eyebrow*
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    All of these are so true :)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    XXX has logged in for 2,356 days until that one day that you forget and ruin it all. dammit!
  • dj1skywalker
    Options
    Hi! I'm "dj1skywalker completed her food and exercise diary and was over her calorie goal...Again!"

Absolutely L:heart: VE your post!!! xx
  • dj1skywalker
    Options
    "HELP! I need to 'loose' 20 pounds by next week. I'm not 'loosing' weight fast enough"
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    "HELP! I need to 'loose' 20 pounds by next week. I'm not 'loosing' weight fast enough"
    Hey "grammar nazi", don't be mean.. What's wrong with loosing?

"xxx completed her food and exercise diary and was under her calorie goal" - cool, let's like it to encourage her!
    View diary >> Total calories: 300 - :noway: no, no, no, no! Me no likey, NO!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am xxxx, I am back for teh 29th time and I am serious this time need supportive friend to motovate me!
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    "I know you can't spot-reduce, but how do I reduce fat from this one spot on my body?"